a music star question about food and growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpanishTamaLover86

Reaction score
Hello dear tama friends!,my question today is about food and growth,there it is:

I almost reached conclusion that to feed and make happy my tamagotchi is only to get a good care tama.when he or she reaches adult age,happyness is not necessary because it only was to get a good care tama and i only have just to feed him,i think that to feed him is enough,he will not die even if he is unhappy but just fed.is this all correct?.

I believe tamagotchis only die or get away when they are left sick and with many poops,so this why i think my tama will remain being fed even if he is unhappy,because happyness only was necessary to get a good care tama,and i will save money to only buy food and not snacks.

Is this everything right?.

Ah,and i also wanted to say about my last topic that i tried the adult age minigame of food factory and i must say that i could win 150 or 180 money every time i do it so if i play for only 10 or 15 minutes i can farm at least something more than 1000 money,so is not that bad,i really believe it.

Take care! :3

Yeah I guess - If you don't want a good care character. Remember, you can feed it the snacks that are already supplied. Snacks do make your Tama happy, but playing Mini Games make them even happier! If you play Mini Games, not only will you get a good character (feeding it too, of course), but you will also raise more Music Points for your Tama. (I don't know if you already know this, I put it just in case :) ) So maybe you should have a go at getting a good/great character, even an OK character. That's just my opinion. ;)

This helped me out even since I started my tamagotchi about a few days ago. I was clueless about the happiness and how to make it happy besides snacks. But a question on top of SpanishTamaLover86's, how do you help your tami lose weight? Normally I fed it snacks to make it happy. And another tidbit, when is the best time to feed your tami snacks?

Playing games increases your character's happiness, decreases its weight and adds skill points.

There is no "definite" good time to feed them snacks, just feed them whenever you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back