A new face around TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunette_babe806

Reaction score
Hello my name is Alice!.Im new to TamaTalk I was wondering for some friends?.I really like to get to know new people and I would love to get to know you!.Here is A bit about me.

I am 10yrs old

my birthday is 6th August 1996

I have A tamagotchi named Mimi

and that I love to make new friends!

So guys please be my friend and we can go a long way together please :lol: because at the moment I am the saddest person on the planet and I will tell you why

My mum and dad has broken up and I am very upset That was bad enough then my dad got together with A welsh girl called Jodie and she was so so so so so kind but yesterday my mum broke the news to me that Jodie left my dad I ran up to my room and A tear dripped down my face I may never see her agian :eek: :angry:

Oh Please help me out here guys it's not alot is it all you have to say is

"Hello Alice welcome to TamaTalk I will be your friend*

Hello Alice I am new as well and I would love to be riends with you! I'll just add you to my address book.

Thankyou! atlease sombody has enough sence! to replt thanks tamagotchi love! your nice!

Welcome Alice! :blink: I'm sorry about your family! :rolleyes: It's a very fun place on tamatalk! I bet you'll be very happy to be on tamatalk and your sadness will be gone! I'll be your friend. Trust me that Tamatalk is the coolest place in the web. :rolleyes:

Welcome to TT Alice. i'm new as well. Lets be friends!!~ pm me.

I'm so sorry what happened to your family. Its so sad ;_;.

WAT EVR!!
Don't be rude. Alice is already sad anough so don't make her feel worse.

How would you feel if I said something like that to you.

Please think respectfully of others!! :blink:

Hello my name is Alice!.Im new to TamaTalk I was wondering for some friends?.I really like to get to know new people and I would love to get to know you!.Here is A bit about me.
I am 10yrs old

my birthday is 6th August 1996

I have A tamagotchi named Mimi

and that I love to make new friends!

So guys please be my friend and we can go a long way together please :unsure: because at the moment I am the saddest person on the planet and I will tell you why

My mum and dad has broken up and I am very upset That was bad enough then my dad got together with A welsh girl called Jodie and she was so so so so so kind but yesterday my mum broke the news to me that Jodie left my dad I ran up to my room and A tear dripped down my face I may never see her agian :wacko: :furawatchi:
Hey, welcome! Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with your parents love life, but don't worry, you're not alone. If you have an worries, problems, question or just want to chat, I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back