A new reformed Locky458!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Hiya guys! :blink: I'm going to make a new account called Ho-Oh

Why?

-Because I want to get rid of this hideous account. I've made plenty of mistakes, and I've been rude to plenty of members. I do regret missing this account, but I just have to make a new one.

I feel like getting rid of this account will delete the stress, and the mean things I've done to some memebrs. I hope this account will burn up all the things I've done.

However I will miss the good times with this account. But I hope everyone who pms me know this! Tell everyone!

And if I hurted you still, I apologize and I hope to make a better new me!

Ok! Here I am. ^-^ I thank tamaw/pants for the idea!

Welcome new improved Locky458 [AKA Ho-Oh]!
:D ... Thanks! :D You can still call me Locky if you want to. I don't want to get rid of my whole trademark.

Baughwk. :blink: I can't even draw Ho-Oh, and yet I have a Glaceon avatar, xD. Why didn't I make my name that!? Oh well... It doesn't matter... I will practice. ^-^

Yay! New and improved Locky! :D

But w'ell miss the old you. (Nah, just kiddding. You're still the same! :blink: )

Yay! New and improved Locky! :D But w'ell miss the old you. (Nah, just kiddding. You're still the same! :D )
Trust me with that trash account, you will not believe all the stress, and bad decisions I made. :blink: One door closes, another one opens!

... :D Now that part of you guys know! (Good one. pal.) I had some old members friends, who wasn't logged on since last year! o.o' I hope they remember me, and know my new account.

+Ho-Oh

Ahahaaha :)

Wow, thanks fun2 and pyonchit! :D You guys seems so happy.

+Ho-Oh

Oh, I'm glad you know! :) I didn't feel like typing more pm's. XD

Thank you Shatagama, and I am having fun! Ok, I will.

+Ho-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back