A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Amazon.co.jp has them I'm not 100% sure though considering I can't read aa thing on that website.

Hobby link japan has them for $53. If that's the site you mean the preorders are sold out but they will probably be in stock after they're released. :)
It was a site called Ratuken. However, I ordered a Tamagotchi Nano from them and they were supposed to email me with the payment details but they never did, so I wouldn't recommend it...

I've used rakuten before! I used marsou shop and I got my item in three days so I would recommend using that shop instead of any others.

Rakuten is a really good site too. Their shipping rates are usually so high though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rakuten is a really good site too. Their shipping rates are usually so high though!
that's the reason i didn't use them to get my nano. I saw a lot of really cool stuff on there though. They have some things HLJ and CD japan don't have. I even saw a tamagotchi towl! \

It's good to know their site is good though. I never used it before because i was worried of buying something from someones shop and not being able to speak to them since i don't think they speak english they just translate the shop page right?

Is himespetchi spacytchis sister, OR GIRLFRIEND :eek: :D
Himespetchi Likes Mametchi why whould she be Spaceytchi's girlfriend? What happened to Memetchi and Mametchi?

Can someone give me a link of the tamagotchi id l princess spacy growth chart?
There isn't a growth Chart yet considering the Tama has yet to have been released. Also If there is one then wouldn't it be On TamaTalk!?

Himespetchi Likes Mametchi why whould she be Spaceytchi's girlfriend? What happened to Memetchi and Mametchi?

well im SORRY but its just i dont know much about her.

it seems like more tamagotchis more like mametchi. i dont why. i mean he is cute but what about kuromametchi? is he starting to get abandoned by the girls? mametchi is cute but he is too much of a... smarty pants. i still like him though, ^_^

one more thing...... is himespetchi a princess in another plane like tamako?

Is himespetchi spacytchis sister, OR GIRLFRIEND :eek: :D
Neither, where did you even get that? Most have seen Mametchi in Himespetchi's eyes.

Can someone give me a link of the tamagotchi id l princess spacy growth chart?

Himespetchi comes from Sabosabotchi with 0 - 1 care misses.

Akasupetchi comes from Bokuhoshitchi with 6+ care misses

Piposupetchi comes from Happaboyatchi with 6+ care misses

Either that, or Aka and Pipo are switched. ;)

well im SORRY but its just i dont know much about her.

it seems like more tamagotchis more like mametchi. i dont why. i mean he is cute but what about kuromametchi? is he starting to get abandoned by the girls? mametchi is cute but he is too much of a... smarty pants. i still like him though, ^_^

one more thing...... is himespetchi a princess in another plane like tamako?

Tamagotchi Wikia has alot of info on Himespetchi, check there before posting about the personality. ;) Kuromametchi is still a TamaTomo character, but not used as much as the 5 main characters, Melodytchi, Mametchi Himespetchi Lavulitchi and Moriritchi. Himespetchi has a crush on Mametchi because he's nice and smart, and so as Himespetchi matches him a bit. But Kuromametchi is cool, and not as smart as Mametchi, which Himespetchi is not like, and no, Hime means Princess in Japanese, which sometimes people use as names. Spe is a shortened for of Supeshi, which means Space. Memetchi and Mametchi never, EVER had a crush on each other. CLEARLY, Spacytchi had a crush on Himespetchi when he was young. Himespetchi doesn't like him because he is bad and not smart, the exact opposite of Mametchi. (I had a lot of muscle spasms while typing all this out, so please don't post TOO much. :| Just use the edit button. o_o That's what it's there for. It was also a pain just doing all these quotes.. -.-)

I got them last summer and i plan on trying to make a deal paying 140-150 for a Spacey and iD L 15th anniversary Version i think that is a farily good deal for the buyer and seller don't ya think?

I heard that the Spacey Version is coming out on March 17th or 19th i've heard both dates.
Since we're at release date time. Does anyone know if Princess Spacey was released yesterday or is it going to be tomorrow? :huh:

Since we're at release date time. Does anyone know if Princess Spacey was released yesterday or is it going to be tomorrow? :huh:
I believe the official release date was Saturday, March 17 (Japan time). I received an email from CDJapan on Friday evening (Japan time) stating my order was being shipped. So, you should start seeing them available through other online merchants now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please can we have the growth/character chart?

~ Dazzmina ~
Below is an image that I scanned from Tamagotchi Fan vol.7.

iDL_PSv_new_char_growths.jpg

Based on the character chart on Bandai's Princess Spacy web page, we already knew Princess Spacy, Pipospetchi and Akaspetchi would be replacing Ponpontchi, Bokutchi and Shutotchi, but the growth paths in the above image indicates they're not direct replacements. So far we don't know the growth paths for any of the other adult characters.

^^Awww, Princess Spacey looks super adorable in pixel form~ :)

I really hope Hobby Link Japan and CD Japan restock on iD L PS's soon. I would love to have one that's more affordable than the ones I've seen on eBay recently. :kuribotchi:

My PS shipped earlier today, and should arrive Thursday! :D I'll take pictures and make a video for you guys. Also, this means keep a look out for a restock in the PS on HLJ sometime soon.

My PS shipped earlier today, and should arrive Thursday! :D I'll take pictures and make a video for you guys. Also, this means keep a look out for a restock in the PS on HLJ sometime soon.
I just checked both sites. CD Japan and HLJ. PS is back on stock already! Yay! :ichigotchi:

Edit: Just placed my order with HLJ. Princess Spacys are on sale there for $51. And I chose EMS just to be safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back