A new Tamagotchi in 2012! ID L Princess Spacy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought from that seller he has great communication and is very reliable seller! If you buy anything off of eBay Buy it from him or Kawaiiotakujp. Ihave ordered from both of 'em and they are great sellers! Also the only person on eBay with the Bonus Items is coo-neru-asobu. so if you want to spend an extra few bucks buy his!

@purimatchi I ordered my Royal Purple iD L 15th Anniversary from Kawaiiotakujp, I recommend buying from them too. :)

mine should be here tomorrow. i hate waiting! >_< lol

this will be my first japanese tama. I am so excited~

Yay! A new tamagotchi!!! is it still in Japanese though? :angry: Cuz I really wish Bandai would just release and English tamagotchi ID :[
yeah it's japanese.

I'm pretty sure i've seen something on here before officially from bandai stating they don't plan (at least any time soon i guess) on bringing the color, id, etc. to america.

I'm thinking about selling my two blue IDLs and getting a spacey instead...

I accidentally ended up with a second blue so thats still new in the package so I'm going to put it up on ebay

I've only used the other blue IDL for about a week now....can't decide if I should keep it and get the spacey and just tab up my blue and put it away...or try and sell it...

What do you all think? I am keeping my pink IDL for sure just can't decide if i should really have THREE 80$ tamas lol I can only play with 2 at once before i get annoyed or frustrated....

I accidentally ended up with a second blue so thats still new in the package so I'm going to put it up on ebay

I've only used the other blue IDL for about a week now....can't decide if I should keep it and get the spacey and just tab up my blue and put it away...or try and sell it...

What do you all think? I am keeping my pink IDL for sure just can't decide if i should really have THREE 80$ tamas lol I can only play with 2 at once before i get annoyed or frustrated....
I would try selling the NIP Blue ID L - especially considering that you already have another Blue ID L that has been used. You can use those funds to use towards your Spacy ID L..and you'll get a few more $$$ for the NIP ID L than the used one. Go for it!

I've got two Princess Spacy's coming to me from Japan, one which I will be posting in the tBay section as soon as it arrives. I doubt that I will actually play with this version, it's just too pink for my tastes. That's ok, it'll still look good in my collection! :hitodetchi:

you should definitely sell the new blue iD L You'll be able to get what you paid for it if not more back and it would be much cooler to have a different version iD L instead of 3 of the same version. I would say even sell the used blue one too if you don't think you'll play with it and aren't interested in keeping it for collection sake. Because again an iD L and a different version iD L would be more fun i think than 2 of the same. If you wanted 3 total you could sell the 2 blues, get a spacy and a 15th anniversary one too so the 3 your have are all different, but anyways before i start rambling too much; that's what i would do. I'm all about having 1 of each. That's eventually my collection goal. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you should definitely sell the new blue iD L You'll be able to get what you paid for it if not more back and it would be much cooler to have a different version iD L instead of 3 of the same version. I would say even sell the used blue one too if you don't think you'll play with it and aren't interested in keeping it for collection sake. Because again an iD L and a different version iD L would be more fun i think than 2 of the same. If you wanted 3 total you could sell the 2 blues, get a spacy and a 15th anniversary one too so the 3 your have are all different, but anyways before i start rambling too much; that's what i would do. I'm all about having 1 of each. That's eventually my collection goal. :)
Yea...im thinking that more and more...

I paid 70 each plus shipping so about 80 for each blue IDL and Id deff wanna get that much back...

Ill see how much my boss pays me today and then how much I have left after I pay some bills.

Oh my birthday is monday so I think my nana will give me some money....thatll help lol hehe

I would try selling the NIP Blue ID L - especially considering that you already have another Blue ID L that has been used. You can use those funds to use towards your Spacy ID L..and you'll get a few more $$$ for the NIP ID L than the used one. Go for it!

I've got two Princess Spacy's coming to me from Japan, one which I will be posting in the tBay section as soon as it arrives. I doubt that I will actually play with this version, it's just too pink for my tastes. That's ok, it'll still look good in my collection! :hitodetchi:
OMG! Would you be willing to trade for a normal iD L...? Probably not...

Yes, WHY are they making tamas more and more girlier? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back