A Pic of Your Room!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My room is a mess. x]

Ah well, I can [usualy] find everything.

Just too lazy to tidy up a bit [so you actualy can see the floor] and take a pic.

I'll do it later when I put my sheets on my bed.

I just took som pics of my room now, i just have to go upload em'

My room is messy,I'm pretty lazy.It's one half on hello kitty,one third of boringness,and I have a 3 drawer dresser.

well mines well my naruto area then my drum set and well just a place for well inster ments then my sasuke area witch well is a wall just for him lol them my tv and stuff and my bed

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you post the pictures on the computer? I know how to get them on the computer but how do you get them to tamatalk!?!?!
You can upload them on any image hosting website, and put the link here.

Code:
[url=websitehere]What you want to call the link[/url]
♪~tk710

OHMYGOSH YOUR ROOM IS INCREDIBLE!I absolutely ADORE Miley, & I have a room simular to Yours. (including the wall color, a light lilac.

Love it!

-Rachel♥
Thank you!

I adore her to, she is awesome. :) The reson there are more posters of here than anybody is because... I got a magazine ALL about Miley. It had a gallery of her, so I put them on my wall.

We got my comforter at K-Mart (Blech!) ior somewhere like that.

Tamabloom12,that is an awesome tamagotchi holder! And I see you've got a togetchi! So cute!

Guess your an all-things-Disney girl,CuteDancingBailey! Is that a hamster in the tank! I LOOOOOOVE hamsters!!!

Guess your an all-things-Disney girl,CuteDancingBailey! Is that a hamster in the tank! I LOOOOOOVE hamsters!!!
Yes it is! Her name is Marble, she's a dwarf. :D

I do love disney, alot! :D

Keep on sending pictures guys, I love seeing them!

Can anyone send pics of themself?I don't want to send a pic of me cause I'm very ugly in my opinion but all of my friend say I'm pretty and boys say I'm hotttt.

I'm not a fan of Miley at all, but I adore your room in the fact that it's so organized and well planned!

If only your room was sheep-ah-fied. xD

I'll post some pictures of my room after I paint it.

So expect some pictures Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back