A poll about polls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we group polls into one section for everyone to find?

• Yes! All polls only in a 'Polls' section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... Maybe... 'Polls' section but also allowed in other areas

• No! Keep polls mixed in with everything else

• No! We don't need no stinkin' polls anywhere

• What's a poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polls mixed in with everything else is the fun of it! That's why IPB introduced polls to regualar members! :)

I do agree with Tamagod. i guess it is fun...sorta! But the polls put ito one section sounds easier and better. But ofcourse other people like it all mixed up aswell.... maybe i should have chosen yes in one section but mixed aswell (or somethin like dat) option. But i never... i chose the top one! :)

Marc!

yer polls should be in the section that they are representin, makes it more fun ^_^

Yeah, they need to be in the section they are about. To keep things organised they'll have to me all mixed up :D

i think having them in their own section would be nice so that when i feel like taking polls i can and they arent in the middle of everything else. However i guess i see how its good to have them in the topic they are about.

I thinkt that there should be a polls section to keep things organized. Maybe we could have two polls sections, like (non)Tama Polls and Tama Polls.

Coolwhipbunny07,

This topic was posted back in June 2004. This topic is not in effect anymore. Please refrain from bumping up topics in the future. :p

Regards,

DarkCore

Yes, please remember not to bump up old topics. They are usually pointless and can't be in use anymore. This was posted more then a year ago. Sorry but to prevent it getting bumped up again....

*Closed by Rock'in Robotchi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back