A Problem In TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemakiko

Reaction score
Part 2

Mametchi and Makiko have started looking for Memetchi and Kuchipatchi in the dark Music academy.

"Okay, Makiko, lets just find them, and get out of here.", said Mametchi.

And they both stepped out the door of the dark, drafty recording studio. To their surprise, they found something waiting for them on the other side...

It was a dark shadow. Tall and large, it drifted across the floor.

Makiko didnt feel so confident anymore.

Mametchi looked over at Makiko, and they both nodded in unison. They had to follow that shadow, or their imaginations would run away with them.

"Lets go", said Makiko

"Yeah, its probably only a trick of the light...", said Mametchi

They quietly tip-toed out the doorway of the recording studio, and, trembling, slowly walked torward the door of the academy.

The door was all the way across the room, and Mametchi was deathly afraid, and couldnt see, though he would never admit that to Makiko.

Makiko was feeling the same way.

Because it was so dark in the room, Mametchi and Makiko were constantly bumping into eachother.

"Ouch, Mametchi." whispered Makiko, "I know its dark, but could you please watch where youre going? I dont want my curls undone!"

"Yes, of course, Makiko", replied Mametchi.

They continued walking in silence when, CRASH, Mametchi heard an ear shattering sound.

"Run, Mametchi, run!" shouted Makiko, as she sprinted through the doorway.

"Makiko! What was that?" screeched Mametchi

"Uhh...it wasnt me. It must have been Memetchi, or maybe Kuchipatchi, you know how clumsy he is."

They both reached the sidewalk, and sat down, gasping for breath.

"Well, we cant just leave them in there! We have to find out what happened!" insisted Mametchi.

"No!" said Makiko, "Its...not a good idea. Well see them here tommorow, for school. But we have to go."

"I dont know Makiko...those are my friends in there. I dont want to leave them"

"For all we know, they could have left you."

"Well, all right. I guess we'll see them tommorow."

"Good choice...lets go."

And they both went their seperate ways for their walk home.

"Well, there you are." said an earnest Mamametchi. "We were worried, you were late."

"Sorry Mamametchi, our game, um...got interesting." said Mametchi.

"Well, were glad you had fun Mametchi." said Papametchi. "Chamametchi missed you!"

"Hi big bruh-der", giggles Chamametchi.

"Hi Chamametchi! I missed you too."

The Mame family moved into the kitchen.

"Okay, I think its time for bed." said Mamametchi.

"Okay Mamametchi. Good night everyone." said Mametchi.

"Goodnight." said Papametchi. "Come on Chamametchi. Mamametchi and I will read you a story before bedtime."

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back