A proper fantasy type based roleplay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is only the start it might take a while for it to be complete and i will need help and yes no potions yet

<<<Gondasia>>>

Sweet Branch town - Spawn - Sweet branch is home to many races. But is mainly known for its hobbits. Believed only to be found in the Middle Earth

Abbandoned trading route 1 - it used to be a great path plentifull of fruit but just like the elven ruins it was ransaked of riches

Elven ruins - A abbandoned Elven fort. it used to be home to many elfes. until the dwarfes came and ransacked them of Equpiment and Riches. There is now only a small Passive trading town. (cant go here yet)

Trading route 1 - a path plentifull of fruit but is home to many bandits (cant go here yet)

New Dwarhaven - Home to many dwarves. They dare leave incase of being Ambushed by Rouge elves or bandits on both sides of their city. (cant go here yet)

Elven Barracks - Where many elves living in the elven ruins ran to. It is a small camp out side of New Dwarhaven. It cuts off the trafding roots from Esmadron to New Dwarhaven. The elfes of This camp are fierce,strong and vengefull (cant go here yet)

Esmadron - a Entire human society. There are many elven raids on their men. As they move their men with trading goods to New Dwarhaven (cant go here yet)

MORE SOON

<<<Body size>>>

Heavy -

2 Attack

2 Defense

Light -

2 Speed

2 Agility

Medium -

1 Speed

1 Agility

1 Attack

1 Defense

<<<Races>>>

Elven

Dwarven

Human

Hobbits

<<<Class>>>

Hunter - Bow,Pistol,Rifle and Hunting knife - 2 ranged

(Male only) Warlock - Staff,Wand and Enchanted blade - 2 Magic

(Female only) Witch - Staff,Wand and Enchanted blade - 2 magic

Berserker - Axe,Mace and Sword - 1 Attack 1 Defense

Preist - Staff and Hunting knife - 2 Holyness

Knight - Mace,Sword and CrossBow - 2 Agility

Balancer - Balance Blade and Balance Bow - Balance

<<<Stats>>>

Agility

Magic

Attack

Defense

Speed

Holyness

Balance

<<<Equipment>>>

<<<Weapons>>>

Basic Hunting Knife - +9 Damage - Default for Hunter (Cant sell and not Equipable)

Basic Staff - +7 damage and adds skil Minor blessing to user - Default for Preist,Warlock and Witch (Cant sell and not Equiable)

Basic Axe - +9 Damage - Default for Beserker (Cant sell and not Equiable)

Basic sword - +9 Damage - Default for Knight (Cant sell and not Equiable)

Basic Balance Blade - +9 Damage - Default for Balancer (Cant sell and not Equiable)

<<<Armor>>>

Basic Gloves - +1 Defense - Default for Hunter,Witch,Warlock,Berserker,Preist,Knight and Balancer (Cant sell and not Equiable)

Basic Chest peice +3 Defense - Defaulrt for Hunter,Berserker,Knight and Balancer (Cant sell and not Equiable)

Basic legging +2 Deffense - Default for Hunter,Berserker,Knight and Balancer (Cant sell and not Equiable)

Basic Robe +2 Defense - Default for Preist,Witch and Warlock (Cant sell and not Equiable)

<<<Leveling>>>

100 xp lvl 2

300 xp lvl 3

600 xp lvl 4

1000 xp lvl 5

1400 xp lvl 6

1900 xp lvl 7

2500 xp lvl 8

3200 xp lvl 9

4000 xp lvl 10

<<<NPC>>>

Sweet branch town - Freindly - Oscar the hobbit, papa - Neutral - General Cookie (lvl 3,Defense 4,attack 7,rest 1, unlimited battles) and Miner joe (lvl 2 ,2 stats to all, unlimited battles) - Aggresive - Fontasia the hunter (lvl 8 ,20 all, one battle only, Quest fight, 1000 xp,) and Straw dummys X9 (lvl 1 ,1 all, unlimited fights, 10 xp each dummy)

Abbandoned trading route 1 - Freindly - John - Aggresive - Pumpkin minions X5 (lvl 2 ,2 all stats, 40 xp, unlimited fights) pumpkin lord ( lvl 3, all stats 5, must defeat all pumpkin minions, 100 xp one fight, quest fight)

<<<Basic stats with out item upgrades class body type or level upgrades>>>

1 balance

1 speed

1 agility

1 attack

1 defense

1 Holyness

1 magic

<<<Level upgrades>>>

Each level you can buy a stat so lets say i had 1 balance and i leveled up i could buy a balance stat or any other stat

<<<Quests>>>

Beat the straw dummy's - Kill 9 straw dummys - gold 10 - xp 10 - quest given from papa - lvl 1

The pumpkin harvest - kill a pumpkin lord - 100 gold - 40 xp - Quest from General cookie - lvl 3

Try Kill Fontasia - Try kil Fontasia it doesnt matter if you fail - 500 xp - 500 gold - Quest from John - lvl 10

<<<Updates>>>

Make more places and people and quest's

give access to elven ruins and the other places

More weaponry and armor and shops

More lwvels

and move it to the roleplay forum

Please help me

oh and for your information i spent two days on this i have it written on paper here and on a text document

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back