A quesion about Version 3 Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
I'm not new owner of a tamagotchi, but I need to ask people a question, do tamagotchi Version 3's come in different colours than the ones Admin posted on Tama News. I would like to know this because my tamagotchi Version 3 is arriving soon which I bought off eBay and its a diffrent color than the ones Admin posted up. Is this still a regular tamagotchi version 3?

Regards,

TC

most V3 comes in alot of colors how much did you buy it for ?

Uf you go to Tamagotchi.com and look under products it shows, 12 different colors. I think its cool You got one of the other six colors which color did you get? Ill be jealous if you got the black one!

yea www.tamagotchi.com shows you all the V3 designs. All the characters you can get on the V3. I think its great that they finally upgraded thier site. I think it is about time that they did.

I want the blue camo gotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! thanx for the post about tamagotchi.com, I HOPE THAT THE PINK ONE'S WILL GET TO MY TOWN! i really need one of the pinks so badly. X)

yea www.tamagotchi.com shows you all the V3 designs. All the characters you can get on the V3. I think its great that they finally upgraded thier site. I think it is about time that they did.
lol, they didnt even update the charicters link AT ALL for v2!

they should have updated like 6 months ago!

shame, i think the charicters were better in v2 and would have attracted a lot more customers.. but tamas are kinda a fad thing in the buisness world.. coming and going..

but they put a little *too* much emphasys on tamatown this time..

oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back