A question about tbay trading

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
I really had no clue as to which board to ask this on, so I hope this is okay for me to ask here.

Would I be allowed to ask for a trade of art for Tamagotchis?

As in, a digital art commission in exchange for a Tamagotchi.

I wanted to ask before I went and made any topics. I've seen it done in other communities, but since it will be digital art and not something I can physically trade, I want to know if it would be acceptable or not.

EDIT: Oh, and if it's not the kind of thing to post on tbay, would it be okay if I just put a note in my signature with something like "Have any unwanted Tamagotchis? Will trade art for Tamas! PM me for more details!" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it really depends on what people want for their trades.

Usually they're specific about it, other times they're not. It's best to just ask the person if what you have is ok.

I think most people would prefer tamagotchi/v-pet for tamagotchi/v-pet, but you never know for sure until you ask.

Oh of course, it would be completely up to whoever would want to trade.

I'd give them a link to my online art gallery, and they can decide for themselves if my art is worthy. =3

I just wanted to make sure that offering such a trade was o.k. to do on TamaTalk.

I don't want to accidently break any rules. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back