a question to V5 'Sing a Song' owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
hi there,

I am just about to order a Familitchi, and I am interested in the 'Sing a Song' shell, but there is something that just bugs me. I have seen the official pictures, where the background of the shell seems to be coloured a light creemy yellow, however, on real-life pictures (seen on eBay, for example) it is not so beautiful at all, and seems to me a bit more curry-ish, somewhere between yellow and green, like it was either semi-translucent or glowing in the dark. could someone describe me what colour it exactly has? I do not know what to beieve anymore :D

thanks in advance,

Loona

I don't personally own one, but I know they are not glow in the dark or anything. My advise is to see what they look like in real life. If you don't want to, then buy a different one. Doubting is not good. It's what's on the inside that counts, not whats on the outside. --Remember that! :huh:

I bought a v5 'Sing a Song' yesterday and mine is a light green with purple and pink music notes, pink swirls, and white stars. The buttons are purple and so is the little antenna/receiver thing.

I'm not sure if they have the cream colored version, but in my opinion the green version isn't that bad [:

and the green is a light green, similar to honeydew melon green?? I can't really think of a good example right now, it's not that bad on the eyes though.

Raichi: thanks for the advice, but I unfortunately am not able to see it before I buy it, they are not available in my country, so my only choice is to buy them off the internet from abroad, thus I cannot check them with my own eyes before buying, I wish I could, but there's no way unless I travel there B)

flyte: thanks for the clarification. I doubt that there is a creamy version then, it is only the picture that seems to "cheat the eye" I think. I thought it is creamy because it looked more of a creamy colour to me than green on the official pictures found here:V5 Designs @ TamaTalk

unfortunately for my eyes the cream and purple pair would have looked better, so I think I skip buying this model and buy an Aquarium one instead, which would have been my other suggestion ^^

(edit: besides Flower Party, which was the sure "must have" for me, being a huge Cherry Blossom-fan :angry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back