A really troubled Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gioann

Reaction score
This is Tony :gozarutchi: He's A on EVERY girls TOP list for A boyfriend.

But He has feelings for joan :furawatchi: ,But It seems that Joan doesn't

Feel much for him,She more caring towards her friends Rachel :mimitchi:

AND Viela (V-L-La) :ph34r: ....

Well, Tony has a fan...Regina... :angry: <<She's really vain and hot-tempered

HELP TONY!!

But ;) found out and kidnapped Joan! She duct taped her mouth shut, handcuffed her hands, and feet and locked her in a broom closet. Then she painted herself pink and put in two yellow and green hair clips. Regina walked to Tony's house. Tony stared and said...

"Don't love me, Im no good for you! try Regina!" said Regina

Regina ran out the door just as it started to rain. The pink paint washed off of her.

"REGINA?" Yelled Tony.

"yes?" said Regina while battering her eyes. "how could you!" said Tony. "well, face it! Joan doesn't love you! she is more focus about friends and family" said Regina.

Then Tony got really mad and yelled "WHERE'S JOAN?!!"and Regina smiled and said that it didn't matter and that they could always live happily ever after in their own little dreamland and she loved him.But since Tony never really liked Regina he charged at her and almost choked her until she said "In my basement"and as soon as Tony let go she ran away as fast as she could.

When she came home she locked herself up in her room and ripped paages from her diary.And in the basement Joan had broken free."Never leave siccors on the floor while your keepind someone prisoner!""Joan are you alright?"Siad Tony."Y-Yess?!""Great because I love you!" "I-I-"

"already love Sam." she said. Sam was a :mametchi: and everyone liked him. Tony was furious. He had to get back at Sam. The next day at school, he went up to Sam and...

Punched him in the face. "Why does Joan ahve to like you? I'm so much better for her!" He yelled at him. Sam started to cry and beg for mercy, and Joan realized that he was really just a wimp.

"You know Tony, maybe we can make this work after all." Joan said, batting her eyelashes at him.

Regina rolled her hands into a fist. She had plans for Joan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back