A sad day :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeAndMirrors

Reaction score
Exams and revision has just piled up on me so much, I've been neglecting my 10 tamagotchi. This has resulted in me removing all their batteries until my workload is lessened. This has saddened me because I adore my tamagotchi, but with the amount of work I am getting, and school, I can only care for them for about an hour before they go to bed.

It seemed like a waste of batteries to keep them on pause all day, so I took them out. I might start just one or two up again until I have less work to do.

Has anyone else ever had to do this? And what do you do with your tamas whilst you're at school?

Exams and revision has just piled up on me so much, I've been neglecting my 10 tamagotchi. This has resulted in me removing all their batteries until my workload is lessened. This has saddened me because I adore my tamagotchi, but with the amount of work I am getting, and school, I can only care for them for about an hour before they go to bed.

It seemed like a waste of batteries to keep them on pause all day, so I took them out. I might start just one or two up again until I have less work to do.

Has anyone else ever had to do this? And what do you do with your tamas whilst you're at school?
I do exactly what you've done when I don't have enough time to look after them.

I remove the batteries or tab them up again. Makes perfect sense not to waste the batteries by keeping them paused for days and days. Once I have more free time, I either remove the tabs or replace the batteries and download the last tamagotchi stage before it was paused.

(Although admittedly I've never run 10 tamagotchis all at the same time... :eek: )

I've forgotten to do it in the past... I'm bad about forgetting to take my batteries out when I won't be using them (I keep 4 going at a time, plus a Neopets type one). I'll definitely keep this in mind when this happens again lol. ~Takes mental note of it~

At school/work... I keep em on silent regardless, but I keep em on pause unless I'll be able to keep an eye on them. I like to check mine every five to fifteen minutes when multi-tasking (at home). At school, was the same thing.

I just take care of Tamas while I do my homework and whatnot. At school, I pause them.

Sometimes the work/school load becomes too much to handle so yes, I've done the same as you. You just gotta take some time to get straightened out and organized and then you can go back to playing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back