A secret item...not really "secret" though

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lamp and got sunglasses kool but now i bought a chest i don now what it does???It looks like a treasure chest??? :wacko:

Wow! This genie/lamp sounds really cool! Is Sammy a v3 or v2? Connexions or plus? Just interested if I could get theitem on a v3? Any way if I got the genie in the lamp I'd be over the moon! I wonder if the gifts are ever lasting, I hope so! That would be ever lasting items for free... *Poor little Mya, on pause while I use the lap top!*
Sammy*dead* was a v3, ConneXion. The items are everlasting. But YOU don't get to wish for what you want. Your tama does. I was going to create a full on study of what tamas wish for. Like, if all your tamas hearts are gone, will your tama wish for food? That kinda thing.

So did I! But it took me five minutes to get that much points. When I got back it wasn't there anymore. Help!! < >_

{ <o> }

-Cookiecrumbles
Don't worry. The shop must have restocked.

Hyia. I was going around and look at my wonderful little Tamagotchi (aka The Wonder Pet! ), its a Pyonkotchi named Sammy, and I went to check the shop for some treats. In the shop was a teapot looking theing for I think 200p. When I bought it ( I thought it was tea for my little Sammy) I did not see it in my food or snacks area. I soon forgot about it and went to go get out the costume for my Tamagotchi. I went right past the costume and saw the item that looked like a teapot and saw it was labeled LAMP:wacko: What was it? I did not know so, of course, I had to use it. Sammy got out the lamp and slouched down in the corner. A line of smoke ( not black ) came out of the lamp. And out of the smoke came a guy with crossed arms and no legs! :wacko:   My Tamagotchi looked a little weird and then the screen flashed black and white, like it does when they go from baby to kid or kid to teen or teens to adult. Then I think my Tamagotchi wished he was rich. A bag of points apeared in the empty space above his head. When the geine went away the points came down like they do in a game, only instead of like 140p it said 1000p! :p Sammy was REALLY happy. :p   The lamp is still in my items. I think I'll use it now and relay what happens . Ok-Going into items

Getting lamp

Pressing B

Sitting with the lamp

Out comes smoke

Out comes guy

Sammy is thinking

Screen is flashing

Abouve Sammy's head is a present

The present is a hat looking thing

Sammy is happy

Going to items

Hat looking thing turns out to be a TV!!! :p   :)   :p
i had it before but i got 10000 p

I bought it today... AND A CLOUD RAINED ON POOR SANTA!!! (I NAMED HIM SANTA BECAUSE I WANT A SANTGOTCHI!) HE WAS VERY SAD!!! I HAD TO FEED HIM 4 SNACKS THAT HE GOT TOO OVER WEIGHT!!!

-Sorry for the capitalling-

My tamagotchi always gets bad luck with the genie lamps. :furawatchi: <_<

Ah well, thats how tamas just work.

it a genie commin out of the lamp one time i got it to and i got like 5000p so every time you get it in your shop just buy it you can get alot from it

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: do you think the passwords work I don't get it. my tamagotchi doent get any thing and nothing gets put in the shop. ^_^ Then i get realy mad and try again but it doent work!!!!! ;) WHATS UP WITH THAT????????? :)

That is just sad :p :eek: ;) ^_^ :eek: :huh: :) :) : :mimitchi: :lol: :blink: Hee hee. Do you spend a lot of GPs? I do...o_O

Hyia. I was going around and look at my wonderful little Tamagotchi (aka The Wonder Pet! ), its a Pyonkotchi named Sammy, and I went to check the shop for some treats. In the shop was a teapot looking theing for I think 200p. When I bought it ( I thought it was tea for my little Sammy) I did not see it in my food or snacks area. I soon forgot about it and went to go get out the costume for my Tamagotchi. I went right past the costume and saw the item that looked like a teapot and saw it was labeled LAMP. :D What was it? I did not know so, of course, I had to use it. Sammy got out the lamp and slouched down in the corner. A line of smoke ( not black ) came out of the lamp. And out of the smoke came a guy with crossed arms and no legs! ;) My Tamagotchi looked a little weird and then the screen flashed black and white, like it does when they go from baby to kid or kid to teen or teens to adult. Then I think my Tamagotchi wished he was rich. A bag of points apeared in the empty space above his head. When the geine went away the points came down like they do in a game, only instead of like 140p it said 1000p! :p Sammy was REALLY happy. :p The lamp is still in my items. I think I'll use it now and relay what happens . Ok-Going into items

Getting lamp

Pressing B

Sitting with the lamp

Out comes smoke

Out comes guy

Sammy is thinking

Screen is flashing

Abouve Sammy's head is a present

The present is a hat looking thing

Sammy is happy

Going to items

Hat looking thing turns out to be a TV!!! :p :gozarutchi: :D