a series of questions to ask

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angeee

Reaction score
im new to tama so there's a few questions that i wanna ask.

1. how does a tama attend a grad party aft he goes to school and took the cap n cape?

2. how to find a mate to have a new tama born?

3. will the items n gps be lost aft 1 generation dies?

4. how to make friends?

thanks ;)

Welcome to tamatalk. Everyone here is willing to help you :)

I dont really know much about tamagochis, but i hope i helped.

#1 I dont think theres anything called the graduation party in v4. After you graduated from pre-school, you goes to school, after you graduated from school, you will be offered a job.

#2 If you have another tamagochis(v1,v2,v3 or v4), you can connect them and get them married when they are both adults(mostly four-years-old). If not, you can wait for the matchmaker to come. She will comes when your tama is six and above at the time 10.30am, 3.00pm and 7.00pm. You can set the time a minute earlier and wait for her to appear on the screen(e.g 2.59pm).

#3 When you have a baby and in the generation 2, the parent(gen 1) didnt died, s/he goes back to the tamatown. You can visit the parent/grandparent at tamatown.com or you can see them at the family/parent list in your tamagochi(the book icon). The items and points will remain the same. Mostly of the souvenirs are gone, but some remains.

#4 You need to connect to another tamagochi in order to make a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope I can still help. Sorry if I kinda skip the version 4 questions.

2. how to find a mate to have a new tama born? You can either find a friend with the oppiset gender tama and connect alot, or wait until the matchmaker comes. The matchmaker comes around 5-8 years.

3. will the items n gps be lost aft 1 generation dies? Only some will stay.

4. how to make friends? Go find your friends that have tamagotchis and connect ;)

Sorry to say that your given information is wrong, as I believe. Cause I've seen through a lot of posts before I help here(this topic).

#2 The matchmaker usually comes at the age six. She don't come when your tama just turns five, she comes when your tama is about to turn six in a few hours. So, you might just think she comes at the age five.

#3 All the items and gps remain the same, just some of the souvenirs are gone.

1: Your tamagotchi does not have a grad party, although it would be fun.

2: To find a mate you can connect alot with the oppisite gender or you can wait until the match-maker comes.

TIP!!!!!!:The match-maker comes at age seven and you can set the time to 2:59 p.m. and wait one minute. Then the match maker will be there.

3: As JaniceWong said the tamagotchi doesn't die it simply goes back to TamaTown. I am pretty sure all items stay but I think GP does not.

4: You make friends by connecting with a different tamagotchi.

Best Wishes with your new tamagotchi!,

SP

In V4, the matchmaker comes at six. And I can swear that gps(gotchi points) remains the same when the parent goes back to tamatown. I'm in the generation 8 and I never lost a single point of my gps. The gps and items are gone only when your tama died and you need to reset it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for correcting my mistake JaniceWong. It does come at age 6 but please do not post so many times with the same information.

Thanks for correcting my mistake JaniceWong. It does come at age 6 but please do not post so many times with the same information.
I admit that I'm posting the same information. Sorry about that. But I'm just correcting the mistakes by saying it. So, I don't think I'm spamming ;) :p :wacko:

1. There is no graduation party ;)

2. You have to wait until s/he is an adult, then you can wait for the matchmaker or connect or another tamagotchi

3. Yes they will be lost :p

4. To make friends, you have to connect with another tamagotchi.

VERY ACCURATE INFORMATION

Actually, you can get the cap and cape from tamatown.com I'm pretty sure

Your tama has to be an adult for about 24 hours before you can make them have babies, using honey or connecting a bunch

They WON'T be lost, only if your tama dies

Yes, you connect with others to have it in your friend list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back