A shrilly beeping(constantly)tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
OK, here's what going on. My brother's tamagotchi had been needing new batteries for about two weeks now, and today when we came home it was making a soundlike this: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the screen was blank. What in the world's happening to his tamagotchi V3?!

Mine did the exact same thing, don't worry. I think it's normal. It just means it's in need of new batteries. ;)

See, when mine did that, my V1, V2, and one of my 4 V3's got thrown either against the wall or on the ground to get them to stop beeping. xD

Thanks for the advice, but we figured out that it meant "Get a batterie- NOW!" and, until we could find the correct screwdriver, we had to muffle its royal shrillness under a pillow :angry: . The tama is A-ok now. Thanks again for your help!

Mine did the same thing, probably because the batteries were cheap ones from the dollar store. Just try replacing the batteries.

No problem. Glad it helped! ;) Sadly, it was either my best friend or my sister who broked my V1 for that very reason. D=

my v3 has done this before. the first time it happened i wake up in the summer and the first thing i hear is 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

after an hour i found out what it was. to make it stop press the button at the back

It happened to my sis's V2. The picture froze and all we heard was "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" We reset and downloaded it and it back to normal.

Mine has done that before. It's pretty freaky, but can be fixed easily by buying new batteries. But my Angelgotchi is doing even crazier thing: it's been three months from since I got the BATT sign (it indicates that the batteries are running low). My Angelgotchi made a long beep, the screen blinked a bit, and then it went quiet. I put it back to my Tamagotchi box, where I store my battery-less Tams. After a couple of weeks, I hear another strange long beep. It came from the Tamagotchi box! My Angelgotchi was beeping like crazy. I was pretty frightened; the batteries were supposed to be dead! Then it stopped. And after another week, my Angelgotchi did that same beep sequence. It's pretty weird!

Whoa! Now that's what I call strange and cool! Who knew even the angelgotchis did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back