A small baby.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It *could* be photoshopped.

I know that there are babies that small when born BUT when they are born they don't [usualy] have that much hair and don't look so 'perfect'.

I'm not too sure.

I don't think so. >.> You'd be supprised the things people can photoshop.
No doubt.

There must be an explanation...

This must be a Premature baby. :huh:

And it looks too perfect to be real...

It must have been airbushed & computerized.

-Rachel

It *could* be photoshopped.I know that there are babies that small when born BUT when they are born they don't [usualy] have that much hair and don't look so 'perfect'.

I'm not too sure.
I was born with a lot of hair..

I doubt that picture is real, if it were so premature that it would fit in it's mum's palm there would be something wrong with it, it would be under developed.

It can't be real it's to perfect, the babys head is is to round like an olive. When my aunt had triplelets she wasn't allowed to hold them and they were the size of a model truck. Photoshop can make alot of pictures look real. Like once I saw a picture of a panda eating a baby. Pandas are vegetarians and only eat bamboo sticks and other plants.

But still the picture is pretty neat.What a cute baby! :furawatchi:

I saw this pic on a friends chain letter... 0.o

I was born with a lot of hair..
I doubt that picture is real, if it were so premature that it would fit in it's mum's palm there would be something wrong with it, it would be under developed.
Me too, but babies usualy aren't born with a bunch of hair.

You'd be surprised how many babies are tiny, tiny. Some can fit in the palm of an adult hand. But no baby looks that clean and perfect right after birth. I don't think it's real.

You can'tsay babies don't have hair when they're born, I had LOTS of curly black hair. Now, however, my hair is curly golden-brown. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back