A Special Thanks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drey

Reaction score
Dear Tamagotchi Fans,

I would like to thank the people helping out here. I'm not a guide. I'm just another member like you guys. I think that it is awsome that there are 47,036 replies set out to help new people. I just love to see so many people helping out the people who need it. This is the place where thousands of people need help. And even more people are willing to help. Everone at tamatalk is awsome! O yes, and tthankyou to the person who made this place. You all rock!!!

THANK YOU!!! ;)

Dear Tamagotchi Fans,I would like to thank the people helping out here. I'm not a guide. I'm just another member like you guys. I think that it is awsome that there are 47,036 replies set out to help new people. I just love to see so many people helping out the people who need it. This is the place where thousands of people need help. And even more people are willing to help. Everone at tamatalk is awsome! O yes, and tthankyou to the person who made this place. You all rock!!!

THANK YOU!!! ;)
Thank you so much. This topic should NOT be closed. Everyone should post!

It should be pinned!(The topics at the top in bold) Will a guid please do so???!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Thanks Thanks!

When I got my first tama, I surfed straight to TamaTalk and got some help immediately. I really like everyone helping others, and I'm going to spread that same helpfulness that I got when I was a beginner. Thanks again! Yippee!

I think it is important to appreciate people for what they have done sometimes.

Drey

Thank you. It is a big relief compared to Neopets. I like Neopets a lot, but, a lot of the people there are mean or annoying. Even the staff is too - they're so strict and they NEVER help you out and they are so unfair and blah blah blah. :) But here, it's the opposite!

dear lilmcdog thanks for being my first friend. hope u change your mind and become my friend and the guide to procte us from spammers and cussers.

YOUR FRIEND JONATHAN :huh:

Dear Tamagotchi Fans,            I would like to thank the people helping out here. I'm not a guide. I'm just another member like you guys. I think that it is awsome that there are 47,036 replies set out to help new people. I just love to see so many people helping out the people who need it. This is the place where thousands of people need help. And even more people are willing to help. Everone at tamatalk is awsome! O yes, and tthankyou to the person who made this place. You all rock!!!

THANK YOU!!! :D
Thank you. It's a very nice thing to say. But it's not going to be pinned...and I don't think it should be either. Sorry, but it's just that this topic is for thanking people on Tamatalk. Usually pinned topics are rules and that sort of thing. It's an importent, information topic and I don't exactly think this is one. But....if the guides think its a pin-worthy topic then so be it!

Anyways, I thank you to for being so grateful. I wish you an excellent day! ;)

Toodles, TGD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back