A story of a brave young tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles52

Reaction score
Hi, this is my log. I will talk in purple, and my tama will talk in pink any of her tama-friends will talk in blue

I am resetting my tama, and I am waiting for it to hatch... it is a girl! i will name her Jewel. Now it is time to play Get..........*1minute later* Yay! Jewel won! I will take her to tamatown soon, but for now i will stay on a little longer. Now, all of her hungry/happy hearts are filled. I will let her connect with an older tama. His name is caleb, and he was born today as well, but he is a child Mizumatchi. I put them on present, and Jewel went over to Caleb's house and.... Gave him a snake! bad Jewel! I will give her a time out

wahhhh!

Sorry, Jewel, but it is for your own good! You will know better than to do that in life, later on! It is time we went to tamatown. hold on, I will go after posting her stats:

Hungry:***

Happy:****

Training: 0

Weight:8 lbs

We're off! See you later!

Edit: Sorry Caleb! I accidently put the name of another tama!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again! Jewel is now a child Tamatchi! yay! I am so happy for her! and what's more, she is able to talk in better words now!

Yeah! I feel so great! i connected alot with Caleb, so now we're good friends, with 4 faces! When I morphed, we did present, and then I said, look at the new me! I feel so alive!

Yes, Jewel sure is a lively one, and we got alot of things from tamatown!

I got a passport, a textbook, a computer, a medal, and 3 movie posters!

Wow, you got lots of stuff! i wish I had as much as you! Wait a minute, I already have more than you.

Now caleb no teasing Jewel, It is naughty!

Darn

Ha! she's on my side!

Oh well. I will close for now. Well, first, I have to post her stats:

Hungry:**

Happy:**

Training:1

Weight: 12 lbs

See ya later! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, since pink is hard to see, Jewel will talk in magenta from now on

Hello again! I am waiting for Jewel to evolve into a teen.

yeah, cuz Caleb already did, and he is an Obotchi. We connected today, and this time it was him saying "look at the new me" at least he is a little cute, but then again, he is on his way to become a Mametchi.

well, i dunno... I have been eating alot of snacks lately, and I have become almost 10 lbs. overweight. but put it this way, I plan on exercising later today by playing heading, and maybe you can come over later, even though you're still a kid!

for your information, I will not be a kid as of in about a half an hour! and at least I was a tamatchi, instead of a Mizumatchi! Hee hee, it's fun to play-argue with you, Caleb

hey, I will have you know that if you do keep arguing, I will not be happy, and we will not go to tamatown, so stop play-arguing, I can never tell if it is serious or not. Well, anyway, here is Jewel's current stats:

Hungry:**

Training:2/9

Weight:17 lbs

Well, bye!

bye!

bye!

Hi, It's me again, and Jewel morphed into a teen that looks alot like this: :furawatchi: and she connected with Caleb, so they are now both teens.

yeah, and I look great!

Say..when can we go to tamatown again?

soon caleb, soon.

Well if by 'soon' you mean in 2 minutes, then I'm good

Before I go, I will post Jewel's stats

hungry:****

Training:3/9

Weight: 22lbs

Points:480 (I bought her a gramophone on sale for 2500 points)

See ya!

Latest posts

Back