a story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Hippopotumas

Reaction score
Here is a story.I don't know what else to say besides that this is only a preview.

"Whe, whe, where are we...?" Kirsten mumbled.

"I don't know..." Her freinds groaned.

"I don't know where we are either girls, but it would help if you started working a bit." James said.

"James?!" Kirsten sat up straight like someone had just electrocuted her. You don't know why? well...

all the girls in the whole school knew that Kirsten liked James, And all the boys in the school knew James liked Kirsten.

Well, for a matter of fact, every girl liked James. Who wouldn't with his milky chocolate brown hair, sea green eyes and dark tan skin? But Kirsten was the only one that liked James because of his personality. He was smart, humerus, And although he was good at sports, he didn't care, he preferred maths.

On the other hand, Kirsten was pretty muck invisible to everyone besides her 3 friends: Sasha, Rachel and Kate. And James, of course, so that makes four. The reason why she was invisible was because she looked ordinary from the outside, The only subject the excelled in was art, But nobody cared about art these days. She had her own sketch book, which was mostly filled with sketches of James.

But the problem was, they were too scared to admit it to each other. Kirsten becomes really shy when they talk about who they like, And James was so embarrased he made up a fake person as a cover story. But now, they're in the middle of no where, which looks kind of like an island, because they think they're surrounded in water, but they can't tell, because it's a huge island. And they are lost.

Will they Escape from the island?

Will Kirsten and James admit that the like eachother?

Will I ever stop writing weird storeis like this one?

Find out in my next edition.

PS. Can anyone think of a name for this story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back