A Tale of Two Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowfang

Reaction score
So there were two brothers, a Mametchi named Joe and a Kuromametchi named Bob( :furawatchi: ),

Bob loved a certian :furawatchi: . But so did Joe.

One day, he found the :furawatchi: and Joe did the last thing he wanted on Tama Planet. They KISSED. He felt hate, anger, betrayal, and as tears streamed down his face, he said out loud:

"STOP IT!"Bob covered his mouth.The :) (Hilary) said"I'm sorry,but I love Joe more."And they kissed some more.Hilary was the kindest,prettest,tama ever.Bob loved her,and he needed to win her.

That was when Bob realized. Anything that Joe wanted, Joe got it. Anything Bob wanted, he could not get it in his reach. All attention for Joe. All presents for Joe. Joe was usually well-fed, while Bob sometimes went to bed hungry.

He now had an anger that had blown up inside him, and worst of all, his crush for Hillary vanished like a cloud. He was at the point of wanting to kill his brother, so what he did was he ran away.Joe called out, hoping for his younger brother to change his mind, but Bob just kept going untill he went to...

Guru Guru Town.He saw Hilary."Oh,it's you again."he said,lokking away."It's not what you think."Hilary began"He said he would kill me if I didn't kiss him.He does this with everything so he can get what he wants."Bob was stuned."We have to stop him!"Bob said almost instainly."Lets go."Saod Hilary.They went walking back to Joe's house when they saw...

Joe, they had the surprise of their lives. Blood was spilled everywhere in his home and when they finnaly saw Joe, he seemed stunned and lost and kept saying "G-g-get away! Before...". That was when he fell unconcious. Bob tried to wake up his brother, but alas, he would not stir. Suddenly, they were greeted by a...

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm just bored, so...)

simalar looking Mametchi. He seemed to have mishchef and bursting anger from his eyes, and looking a lot like Joe. Bob and Hillary asked what he was doing in Joe's house. "I have come because I wanted to keep the foolish Mametchi's mouth shut," he said, "and to win Hillary's heart, too." He snickered. Just then, Joe woke up and said, "He was imitating me! He was pretending to be me the day after my younger brother left to fend for himself. Don't do anything that he says!" Just then...

A :blink: came in,grabed Hilary,and ran off."OH NOES!"Screamed Bob.

Bob was just fast enough to grab one of the :blink: (Andy)'s leg. He tripped him and yelled, "What on earth are you doing and what does she have against you two?! Are you his accomplice??!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"that mametchi that looks like joe said hed kill me if i didnt kill hillary."

"ooookkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyy" said bob

" iiii kkkknnnnoooowwww" said andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back