A Tamagotchi music video!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the music video weird?

• DEFINITELY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh, yeah.

• Um....

• I didn't watch it.

• Uh, no.

• WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Okay, I was looking around at a search site. I found a music video called Dead Tamagotchi, Dead. It's kinda disgusting so if you are young and don't like stuff like... um... how should I explain it... you shouldn't watch it. Anyhow here is the link:

Dead Tamagotchi, Dead

On the bottom left you will see a link to download the music video to watch it.

Weird isn't it?

Okay, I was looking around at a search site. I found a music video called Dead Tamagotchi, Dead. It's kinda disgusting so if you are young and don't like stuff like... um... how should I explain it... you shouldn't watch it. Anyhow here is the link:
Dead Tamagotchi, Dead

Weird isn't it?
dachdach545 took the words RIGHT OUT my mouth!

Uh...if you don't think younger ones should watch it, I don't you shouldn't have posted it up. Majority of the people on this site are pretty young and pretty curious. . .

But then again, I haven't watched it so. . .

*bamcr*

I wonder how this thing managed to get posted up in the first place. I laughed the whole way through. Got a bit of a stomach ache laughing at how stupid it was. Especially the bit with the tree that doesn't make any sense (right before the coffin). Who in their right mind would bury a Tamagotchi?

thats the most pathetic thing ive ever seen i meen a women given birth 2 a tamagotchi hehe!! y dident they just reset it ot get new batteries there doof balls!! :lol: :D B)

I wonder how this thing managed to get posted up in the first place. I laughed the whole way through. Got a bit of a stomach ache laughing at how stupid it was. Especially the bit with the tree that doesn't make any sense (right before the coffin). Who in their right mind would bury a Tamagotchi?
I did. xD

Dead Tamagotchi, Dead

Weird isn't it?
huh?

the screens on the tamagotchi connection looks so fake

- the screen is not pixels

- it is suposed to be 2 fps

- the baby tamagotchi doesn't drink its bottle like that

- when it is ded, the angel does not go up and down so much, it is suposed to onley go up and down 1 pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back