A tamagotchi story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maidtchi

Reaction score
Once upon a time :) and :D were lovers. When a new character came :D liked her. :) got so mad that she kicked :lol: so hard he flew into space. :) walked by mametchi's house and saw that he grew up! he was a parent with a lab coat and so was that evil tama girl thing. Memetchi got so mad that she kicked Kuchipatchi again to space. Memetchi cried herself home and went to her sister makiko for advice "Makiko! what should i do?!?" memetchi screamed. "Well if you would tell me what happened then i could answer that lil sisy" makiko responded. "Ok mametchi dumped me and got married to this really ugly tama!" memetchi yelled back. "Well hes already married. Sorry no can do! marry some nicer guy that wouldnt cheat on you and remind me to help keep our little sis under control for the family photos. she gets really mad." makiko said. "that didnt help at all" memetchi said. The next day mametchi's little girl was there. A BABY?!?! memetchi thought to herself. Then she saw her rival :) there. "Hello memetchi" violetchi said. "Don't worry violet mametchi already got married to another brat" memetchi said. "Trops?" "trops" violetchi responded. "I have a plan" she smiled evily.

Read for the next chapter of A Tamagotchi Story!

By, maidtchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back