A teen at 0 years old?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
What happened to my V3 Tamagotchi! It is a Teen, but the teen is 0 years old! Is that possible? I waited 3 days already but it is still a teen and worst of all, it's age is 0years. Isn't it suppose to be 2 or 3 by now? I had this teen for a few days and I am hoping it turn into an adult tomorrow! Then, something horrible happened! When I loooked at the health meter of my Tamagotchi Character, the age is 0!

My friends and my Tamagotchi got married and so it's a new gereration but my friends is already an adult at the age of 5 and I am still a teen 0 years. I am sooo angry! :D Why is this happening to my Tamagotchi!

I am kind of new to Tamagotchi Version 4 so please tell me about it!

Pink MEmetchi

Tamagotchi v3 has a lot of glitches. I once had a adult at 0. Take it from someone who knows, put it to sleep and it will be just fine in a week.

It's not a glitch and there's nothing wrong with your tamagotchi. It should turn into a 1yr-old at some point today. It's normal...it turns to a 1yr-old on the second day unless you pause it at any point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back