a teen had a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Crazy Girl

Reaction score
:( i was connecting me tama with my friend's tama. her tama was a teen but mine was an adult. we were connecting our tamas and fireworks appeared and my tama had a baby. my fiends tama was only a teen. how did it happen? someone help me i need to know! it never happened to me before and i have bread 9 generations so far on most of my tamas. tell me please!

I'm pretty sure that happens if the teen Tamagotchi is on an older version (v1-v3) and the adult is a v4 or a v4.5. I'm not 100% certain, maybe it's the other way around.

The v4 and v4.5 evolve into adults sooner than the v1-v3, so I'm guessing that it "assumes" that the other versions do too and force them to marry early! I'm not sure. Apparently it's a common glitch and you're not alone.

It's no biggie really, just a glitch from connecting a lot.

If you want to, I could get a Guide to close this topic now.

that happened to me one... my friend has a v4.5 and i have a v4 mine was an adult mametchi and hers was a teen ura young memetchi. they were best friends and when we connected them fireworks appeared and the teen had a baby!! :mellow: :D :eek: :D :p It a glitch and my friend kept say "bakit sila nag teen marriage" (why did they have teen marriage)

its a glitch, nothing serious!!! = ='''

But I have heard that if it does that, the teen will never grow up. I'm not sure if its true, but this is a common glitch and no need to start a thread on it. Its a glitch and your tama will be perfectly fine!

haha. there's a topic like this at least every week. this one's right on scedule :pochitchi:

it's the teen mating glitch. you get it from connecting and having your tama get married to the one you're connecting to. your tama will be fine.

:blink:

As long as 1 of the tama's grown up they can always get married.

:blink: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :nyatchi: :unsure: :ph34r:

Be curious. It will lead you to learn new things-MGG

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Kiroleaf.

:blink: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :nyatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :blink:

Let others make their own choices in life-MGG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back