A teen tama with a baby?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChikk11

Reaction score
Well heres the story

:wacko: So i was in my room playing with both of my tamagotchi v4.5

so my yellow polka-dot tamagotchi is a boy named Lary and my Red butterfly tama is a girl named Haily.I got them and programed them at the same time.But anyway there both 2yrs old and I plan on making them get ;) :lol: married and using the love potion when their both 6 :D .So as i was connecting them (Haily went over to Larys house) :ph34r: :furawatchi: They looked at each other and then started to kiss and like a sun thing was over there head,then the screen turned black with fireworks then there back at their regular homes with a baby Haily had a baby girl and Lary Had a baby boy.They died when they were 4 years old :( :D but now im on my 2nd generation with Sonic and Grace B) .)And i didnt use the love potion on either of them because it wouldnt let me.Can someone tell me why my tamas did that I was planning on having them get married(but using the :) love potion)when they were 6,I wanted to see them as an :furawatchi: adult.(BTW sonic and Grace are 1year old supposed to turn 2yrs old today :D :unsure: <_< )

Well heres the story
:wacko: So i was in my room playing with both of my tamagotchi v4.5

so my yellow polka-dot tamagotchi is a boy named Lary and my Red butterfly tama is a girl named Haily.I got them and programed them at the same time.But anyway there both 2yrs old and I plan on making them get  ;)   :lol: married and using the love potion when their both 6 :D .So as i was connecting them (Haily went over to Larys house) :ph34r:   :furawatchi: They looked at each other and then started to kiss and like a sun thing was over theire head,then the screen turned black with fireworks then there back at their regular homes with a baby Haily had a baby girl and Lary Had a baby boy.They died when they were 4 years old :(   :D but now im on my 2nd generation with Sonic and Grace B) .)And i didnt use the love potion on either of them because it wouldnt let me.Can someone tell me why my tamas did that I was planning on having them get married(but using the :)   love potion)when they were 6,I wanted to see them as an  :furawatchi: adult.(BTW sonic and Grace are 1year old supposed to turn 2yrs old today :D   :unsure:   <_< )
hi catherine well maybe it was a glitch nbd remeber our inside joke hows ya tama but yeah its probably just a glitch

Last edited by a moderator:
what character were they...v4.5 normally becum adult at 2 or 3

in the title it says "teen".

i've heard of strange occurences of teens mating on the 4.5. it's a glitch, but won't do any real harm, so i wouldn't worry.

I would of loved that to happen,

Try getting them best friends again they might get married!!!!!

Yup, same as my situation, sort of. It's a glitch, but have fun with it! Mine grew, and lost the baby!!! (then had another one!)

most propaly a glitch i mean why would a teen get a baby!!! :eek: but don't worry it happens alot anyway good luck with sonic & grace!! :) [i just hope this doen't happen to me!!] :D :p :D :wub:

Well heres the story
:D So i was in my room playing with both of my tamagotchi v4.5

so my yellow polka-dot tamagotchi is a boy named Lary and my Red butterfly tama is a girl named Haily.I got them and programed them at the same time.But anyway there both 2yrs old and I plan on making them get :( :angry: married and using the love potion when their both 6 :( .So as i was connecting them (Haily went over to Larys house) :) :D They looked at each other and then started to kiss and like a sun thing was over there head,then the screen turned black with fireworks then there back at their regular homes with a baby Haily had a baby girl and Lary Had a baby boy.They died when they were 4 years old :( :( but now im on my 2nd generation with Sonic and Grace :( .)And i didnt use the love potion on either of them because it wouldnt let me.Can someone tell me why my tamas did that I was planning on having them get married(but using the :( love potion)when they were 6,I wanted to see them as an :p adult.(BTW sonic and Grace are 1year old supposed to turn 2yrs old today :( :eek: :wub: )
It's just a glitch don't worry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back