a tip for tamagotchi owners... (look below)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie_Bett

Reaction score
Um.. I recently discovered something but you people might have found it already. :)

Well, when your tamagotchi refuse to play games (as it does frequently after the age of 1) give it a time out then feed it snack. AFter that, you can choose the game in your list and play.

WARNING:

If you are trying to get some sort of special tamagotchi character and have to keep your pet/s satisfied all the time, don't use this as when you give it a time out, a heart will automatically disappeared.

Recommendation:

Do not use this too often because something bad may happen to your tamagotchi (it hasn't happened to mine yet since I only do it every few hours or so). :( :) :)

Well, when your tamagotchi refuse to play games (as it does frequently after the age of 1) give it a time out then feed it snack. AFter that, you can choose the game in your list and play.
You don't have to give it a time out. You just have to give it a snack. They lose weight when they play games. If s/he is already at or near their minimum weight, s/he will refuse to play games. Feed her/him a few snacks, then try playing the games.

You don't have to give it a time out. You just have to give it a snack. They lose weight when they play games. If s/he is already at or near their minimum weight, s/he will refuse to play games. Feed her/him a few snacks, then try playing the games.
Correct. The Time Out is not needed. :gozarutchi:

-Tamaguy#1 :ph34r:

Ok, but I gave it one evry few hours or so and it didn't effect him! and now i received a Mametchi.

Oh yeah btw, i tried giving it snack instead of time outs but it didn't work and i cant be bothered to wait until its unhappy.

:furawatchi:

how do u get a mamatchi :huh:

plz help me

from a new member sybel :unsure: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back