A tragic story.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Please take your time to read this as its 100% true.

Christmas usually means family. Not christmas break custody battles.

A mother of two girls fought with all she had to have her only children stay in Christchurch with her for christmas only to have the girls father win and take them all the way to Auckland.

This mother is obviously upset as her children is all she has. They are the reason she works, the reason she gets up in the morning, the reason why she finds life worthwhile.

As shes alone over christmas her children are a long way from her with their fathers family.

One small mistake took both of them down. All it took was one jerk to leave his dang cooking unattended resulting in a house fire killing both the girls and two of their half siblings.

Now their mother is left with nothing to live for. No motivation to live, work or wake up in the morning.

Now, not only has their mother been effected, all their friends too. One girl is going almost insane, spending most of her time making fire escape routes for everyone she knows and freaking out when ever the stove goes on and refuses to let candles be used anywhere near anyone she knows. This could easily spiral out of control and become a mental disorder.

If you drive past the school they attended which is also the school my mum worked at [she just resigned today] its covered in flowers and notes of love.

Students have to return to school with out their best friend and also in pain from their loss.

Take your time to value your life and time spent with others. Anything could happen at anytime.

[i'm weeping.]

That's so sad - oh the irony of life. :lol:

I hope and pray that this woman and all the girls' friends and other relatives heal and cope as best they can. What a tragic situation..

Thats so sad :lol:

Especially over Christmas... thats terrible. :lol:

Wow. What a magical Christmas. I couldn't even imagine, losing my entire family like that. I'd kill myself. Hopefully she's stronger than that.

that's horrible- i can't imagine if I were the mother of those girls. =(

It's like... spending your whole life trying your best to raise them and all the memories from when you first looked into their eyes when they were born, promising a happy life together, and thn their bodies are lying dead in the middle of a house that just burned down. :'(

i can't imagine being the girls right beofre the fire struck them and killed them

R.I.P

not saddidn't care but still read
That's cold.

Very cold. >.<

I'm so sorry for everyone's loss. :[

I was like, tearing up while reading this.

I couldn't possibly imagine being in that woman's shoes and finding out my daughters had died.

It gives me shivers.

Rest in peace.

That doesn't make me cry, but it's sad. I'm not really suprised that happened. I've been listening to the news saying car crushes, fires, and injuries killed lots of people. To many kids and adults (but mostly kids) die of those things.

What really makes me cry is seeing people die. Hearing it isn't effective on me.

not saddidn't care but still read
I can understand where you're coming from, not knowing them and all.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I didn't find it all that sad, I can't fully grasp it because I don't personally know or care about any of them. It's unfortunate but you can't exactly just ask everyone to care.

That's cold.Very cold. >.<

I'm so sorry for everyone's loss. :[

I was like, tearing up while reading this.

I couldn't possibly imagine being in that woman's shoes and finding out my daughters had died.

It gives me shivers.

Rest in peace.
i am a cold person D:

^ That's not funny.

Anyway, this story is just so sad. :'[ I can't imagine being either the mother or the girls, or their friends, or . . well, it was a terrible tragedy for everyone. R.I.P.

That's aweful.

Hopefully the community can take this situation and build and change for the better.

May they rest in peace - and may the loved ones soon recover.

Last edited by a moderator:
All those saying not sad then imagine 3 girls only about 9 - 11 in counciling and completely terrified of anything that could start a fire. Sure you may not cry but feel empathy for the mother. She just lost everything worthwhile to her and because the jerk face father left the dang pan on high while semi-drunk.

If you don't even feel slightly sad you don't have to be a jerk about it.

Where did you hear this story? o.o

(Waits for "Myspace Bulliten" reply)
If you drive past the school they attended which is also the school my mum worked at [she just resigned today] its covered in flowers and notes of love.
I assume it's a pretty common knowledge around her area.

=====

Guys, this isn't a discussion about rating how sad it is - cluck_cluck_chicken posted this, as she said in her post, to remind us that life is short and we need to take advantage of the time given to us with the ones we love.

She's not asking you to go hysterical and cry - she's just reminding you to cherish the ones you love and to maybe share if you have had similar experiences and want to vent as well in remembrance of those.

Please no "its not that sad i didnt cry" stuff - it will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you hear this story? o.o

(Waits for "Myspace Bulliten" reply)
Well its well reported on here. Every knows about it but I have inside knowledge as my mum worked with the girls in school and mums best friend has been with the mother almost everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back