A Trench Coat.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotagotchi4ever

Reaction score
A trenchcoat!

It's what I need

Oh, a trench coooaatt~

It's what I need! (need)

A treennnch coooatttt.

[imma genius. 8D]

So yeah. A trench coat.

...it's what I need. Seriously.

I'm looking for a full length black trench coat. I've looked everywhere I can concievably think of, and still, it's a no-show. Does anybody know of any good stores to acquire said item at? I've even checked the indie clothing sites I know of and still nada. >_;

Are you talking about like.. hardcore Matrix trench coat? You could check hot topic. Go to HotTopic.com and see if they have some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like, I'm not sure what you mean by trench coat. I'm just not literate like that. Dx

Like, do you mean a heavy, black, double-breasted thing with the big buttons? Yeah, I'm looking at those too... I was at The Bon-Ton at the mall today (they have really nice bathrooms... x33) and they had quite a few, in all different designs. But your definitition and my defininition of "trench coat" may be two completely different things.

Sorry if I'm no help. I fail like that a lot. Dx

Dude, you think I actually went to a store? No way. If I could, I'd buy mayonaise and tofu online, too. o.o

I checked eBay, HT, amazon, a bunch of online gothic specialty shops, indie shops, etc, etc, and..yeah. P:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back