A trick on how 2 marry a partner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchz

Reaction score
2 marry a partner,get the code 4 honey(bcbccaba)and go onto item,select 'honey'press B,and your tama will probley have 2 flashing hearts over its head,go on connect(make sure its the same version and a adult)and go onto present.your tama will probley have 2 hearts over its head and 2 hearts over the other tama.do this a few more times and the tamas will have fireworks on their screens(just like the matchmaker).wait a few secs and the female will have 2 baby on her screen.she will tell the back baby to go 2 the other tama.

hope this helps

wow that helps a lot. i didn't no what 2 do with da honey. thanks

thanks!it did,i always made them connect like 50 times 4 no reason!

i didn't know it til i got honey on my v2 an' my brothers V2.i got the honey on my brothers tama ang connected.then i realised that the tamas were kissing.this way i reallised that they could marry :) :D :mimitchi: :unsure: :)

oops.

what i ment was that mine and my friends tama are married full lovehearts mines at age 4 hers is older and i was wondering if we both use a love potion will we have a baby quicker then normal????/

I tried that and it didn't work, but that was only because they were already kissing and I only connected once after it. *sighs*!!

2 marry a partner,get the code 4 honey(bcbccaba)and go onto item,select 'honey'press B,and your tama will probley have 2 flashing hearts over its head,go on connect(make sure its the same version and a adult)and go onto present.your tama will probley have 2 hearts over its head and 2 hearts over the other tama.do this a few more times and the tamas will have fireworks on their screens(just like the matchmaker).wait a few secs and the female will have 2 baby on her screen.she will tell the back baby to go 2 the other tama.hope this helps
Ooh, thanks! I'm sure a lot of new tamagotchi owners were wondering about this, till you posted!

-TP-

Thanks! I was wondering why I couldn't get my friends tamas to marry mine until now! *trys code* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 2000 POINTS!!?!?!?!!?!!?@??!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!

Thank you! Lol I always connect them so many times for no reason lol! Just one question. Is this code for V3 or V4?

Thanks!

;)

Ooh, thanks! I'm sure a lot of new tamagotchi owners were wondering about this, till you posted!-TP-

I like your avertar

2 marry a partner,get the code 4 honey(bcbccaba)and go onto item,select 'honey'press B,and your tama will probley have 2 flashing hearts over its head,go on connect(make sure its the same version and a adult)and go onto present.your tama will probley have 2 hearts over its head and 2 hearts over the other tama.do this a few more times and the tamas will have fireworks on their screens(just like the matchmaker).wait a few secs and the female will have 2 baby on her screen.she will tell the back baby to go 2 the other tama.hope this helps
I already knew that but thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back