A UNIVERSAL CHARACTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janicewong

Reaction score
I took real good care for my tama since she was bornt, ive totally no idea why she turns into a universal character when she was supposed to be a Mimitchi.

Is that a glitch?

Or maybe when shes about to turn into an adult, she got a poop beside her, thats why she becomes a universal character? This is not supposed to happened.

Im now in the generation 7 and this never happened to me before. I once get a universal character, Gozarutchi, i neglected it alot.

Previous families on your V4 have a lot to do with the character you get at present. You mentioned you once got Gozarutchi. Family groups are one of the most importanat factors when it comes to deciding what your Tama will ultimately become. In this case, the Gozarutchi and whatever it's partner was put a lot of effect into this character. If you'd like to try and get something other than a Universal character, be careful when breeding your new Masktchi. Wait until the matchmaker brings you a particularly healthy character (for example, a Mimitchi or Mametchi) to breed your Tama. A new Tama's adult form has a lot to do with the parents, so carefully breed your Tamas to get satisfying results.

It couls have been that youy neglected it, made it overweight. if you want to get a mimitchi or mametchi give it a lot of intelligent points :p

You don't just have to care well for it well (if you mean feed it whenever it needs it, good training...etc...) you also need high skill points - for a Mimitchi, a lot of Intelligence and your Tama's weight can't be too high.

I took real good care for my tama since she was bornt, ive totally no idea why she turns into a universal character when she was supposed to be a Mimitchi.
Is that a glitch?

Or maybe when shes about to turn into an adult, she got a poop beside her, thats why she becomes a universal character? This is not supposed to happened.

Im now in the generation 7 and this never happened to me before. I once get a universal character, Gozarutchi, i neglected it alot.
I got a Universal character too, and I was supposed to get a Mimitchi :D , but I got a Masktchi. I don't think I neglect my tamagotchi but I do have it on pause quite a bit :( .

my previous tama is simasimatchi and he mated with ponytchi.

and i did kept playing jumping rope with her which means her weight is always at the lowest.

my point for intellengence was around 80 points that time.

l think past gen affects what u get. since u had a gozarutchi before...

by the way was ur gozarutchi in gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back