A v4 glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrelan

Reaction score
On my tamagotchi v4, my Mametchi named Fuoco was getting ready to be married. The matchmaker came and.....SHE OFFERED A GOZARUTCHI!!!!!I was puzzled to see it because my mametchi is already a boy, and she offered a boy. I was very curious as well, so I made them marry anyway, just to see what happened.

I still don't get it, what did happen? was it one of those v4 glitches? My tamagotchi v4 has never experienced a glitch before, and this is the first time. (I feel kinda special too, my v4 never experienced a glitch! :p )

Can someone tell me what it is and why it happened?

Thank you very much!

-Darre ;)

Well, Gozarutchi is a boy and it's a V4? Am I correct? Well in this case, it's a glitch as two Boys can't mate.

--that happens alot to meeee. --gozarutchi always comes even if my tama is a dude.

..well, not always gozarutchi, but that just happens to me. 0: maybe it IS just me....

Omg! That IS weird. :angry: My Tamagotchi is always turning into a Gozarutchi, but it's never acutally mated with one! Unfortunatley, I can't explain this glitch...it's quite the puzzler! :angry:

I think gozarutchis can be girls, too, because I had a girl gozarutchi on my V2. Of course, I could be wrong.

I think gozarutchis can be girls, too, because I had a girl gozarutchi on my V2. Of course, I could be wrong.
[SIZE=10pt]Acutally, Gozarutchi's are only boys. Sorry to break it to ya! :D I know there's a Character chart somewhere in TT that includes male and female info, and I remember perfectly that the Gozarutchi is a boy. Unless I remembered wrong....Oh well. :D [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back