A Very Lucky Encounter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not Elliette

Reaction score
Today, (9/2/2023) Me and my dad got together with my little brother, and went to Bulldog Liquidators (because number 1: It's my dad's favorite place, and 2: Its Saturday so everything is cheaper). So moving on, we didn't get anything because the line to the register was up until the end of the store. Outside, there was the flea market type of thing going on. we stopped by and got boba and something for my dad's mom's birthday (my grandma). When we were about to leave, there was this older lady with a Ford car, trying to leave, but her car was pointing toward the flea market and she didn't know what to do. My dad offered to help, so he did.

Afterwards, we headed to our car, and my brother said: " Oooh look! A dollar! ". It turns out it was 10 bucks. Then I looked to my feet and saw a TWNETY DOLLAR BILL. How lucky! I think it's because my dad helped someone. Now I can't get this smile off of my face...

So anyway there's my story! : )

Latest posts

Back