A Vintage Tama Christmas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLove754

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Merry Christmas! Well, not yet! :p

Anyway, I have been meaning to do this for the longest of time and I can't wailt to get it started!

The hatch will be on December, 25, 2010 (Why did I even put 2010?) at any time that works for you! It's a perfect way to break in some new vintage tamas, or take a walk down memory lane with your present ones. Now I understand Christmas is a very busy time of year, so if you have to pause your tama at times throughout the hatch, or even have to hatch a day late, that's fine.

Rules

1. The tama you hatch MUST be a vintage tama (P1, P2, Angelotchi, Devilotchi, Oceanotchi, forestgotchi, ext.)

2. Try to keep updated

3. Pictures are nice, but not required

5. You may enter any number of vintage tamas!

6. Any number of hatchers can join!

I'll be sending a reminder PM to all entering members a day or 2 before the hatch.

Lastly, if you know you are going to join, please post saying you are, but if you just get a vintage tama for Christmas, you can join to!

See ya at Christmas!

This hatch sounds like a wonderful idea! It'll be great to get my oldest Tamagotchi back in circulation. The timing is perfect as well, since I'll be on holiday at that time and therefore the Tamagotchi-raising won't interfere with my school life. After all, high-school is serious business! ;)

So, I will definitely be joining the Christmas hatch with my Umi-no (Ocean) Tamagotch. I may also be hatching a Santaclautchi, provided that it arrives by Christmas (I ordered it very recently, and delivery may take upwards of six weeks).

Still, my Umi-no will definitely be participating - I'll be sure to post plenty of images!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join in! I love vintage hatches. Not sure which one I'll hatch yet, but I've got a nice list to choose from. :)

Count me in! Hopefully I'll pluck up the courage to remove my Santaclautchi from its box, but if I don't, I'm (fortunately) spoiled for choice when it comes to vintage Tamagotchis. :)

Wow, I'm glad so many people like this idea! It looks like I forgot to specify what tamas i'll be useing. I'll use my only 2 vintage tamas, a royal blue P2, and my milky white japenese Angelotchi, along with any vintage tamas I get for christmas!

Umm... This is my first time entering for a Group Hatch. How do you do it? (Also, I have a V4.5. Does that count as Vintage?)

Umm... This is my first time entering for a Group Hatch. How do you do it? (Also, I have a V4.5. Does that count as Vintage?)
Hello! Click HERE to find out what a group hatch is like (this page is available as a pinned topic in this particular hatch forum). It's basically a big log of other people "hatching" their Tamagotchis at around the same time. I recommend checking out some of the previous hatches to see how they were conducted. A vintage Tamagotchi is any Tamagotchi that was released in the '90s, so this means everything before the Connections first came out in 2004. Click HERE for a little more information regarding vintages (this page is available as a pinned topic in the Ancestors forum). Hopes this helps out a bit! :)

OKAY, I'm officially gonna stick with this Hatch. I really want to join with my P2. :] I'll mark it on my calender.

Just a heads up everyone! The hatch is only a few days away,so be sure to finish up any tama on the tama you plan to enter,or get batteries if needed!

See ya in a few days!

Merry Christmas!

Due to a few minor problems, my hatch actually took place yesterday afternoon, but I think it's close enough.

I'm playing with an original 1996 US P1 in purple with pink buttons, and I currently have a two-year-old Marutchi with a half-full Discipline bar, and full Hungry and Happy hearts. :)

Hey, everyone! Happy holidays. :) I'm so sorry I've been MIA today for the hatch but I have decided that I will be running my Angelgotchi and I will post updates very soon. Until then!

EDIT: I'm afraid I have to drop out of the hatch and wait for another one to come along. :( This holiday season has been very, very hectic for me and so I found myself pausing my precious Angel more than I wanted. I hope you all continue to have fun. I enjoy seeing all your updates! :)

My P1 is now a seven-year-old, and it evolved from a Tamatchi into a Mametchi today. Mametchi is another one of my favourites, and I've been keeping a very close eye on my Tamagotchi, so naturally I was rather happy to hear the evolution music at lunchtime today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back