A whimsical tamagotchi wonderland~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

Reaction score
So when I woke up yesterday, I found my easter basket (Happy Easter, Guys! ^.^) and I found a walmart giftcard amongst the ridiculous amount of candy. My dad took me to walmart later that day after church. I went to the toy section to see if I could find myself a Tama-Go. and, lo and behold, there they were! They had all 3 chracters/colors, but I chose the green Mametchi one. I was so excited by this point!

When I got home, after I took a quick shower and got some dinner, I sat down and opened my Tama-Go. After reading the quick start guide, I went into the kitchen and searched for some batteries (This took me several minutes >_>) and put them in. It beeped and gave me the normal starting screen-Date, time, birthday, etc. and then I was prompted to enter a username. (My username is L) and I was sent to the screen where my tamas room is,and the egg hatched after a few minutes.

It was a female and was hungry. I fed it, then explored the tamagotchi itself. It's extremely different from other tamagotchi versions. And I'm kinda disappointed you can't name them :l But I'm gonna give my little girl a name, anyway-

Scarlett

She stayed up for a while, for a baby atleast, until she changed into a toddler (Hoshitchi). Then she fell asleep.

Nothing very significant has happened today, but I'll keep updating.

I played some games with Scarlett today, and almost have all the friendship hearts full ^_^ I also got on Tama Town MC with her earlier and earned some more money. I also bought her a hamster {:

Anyways...I've been re-reading Binary's tama-go log today (Love it!) and according to what they said, Scarlett will probably turn into a teen tonight :D I hope she does.

Scarlett turned into a shelltchi :) She's so adorable now! I probably need to post her stats...

Generation-1

Age-2

Weight-26 lbs.

Hungry- ****

Happy-*

Training- ======

Friendship- ******

Points-2,580

I'll update more later~

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of Scarlett, as of now:

i16284922625p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, as soon as I woke up this morning, I checked my tama only to realize that Scarlett is now a Chamametchi. That's good care, right? I can;t really remember...

Anyways, here's a pic of her now:

i16285146625p.jpg

I wish it was already summer break! Spring break is flying by all too quickly...*sigh* Next week I won't be able to spend as much time with my tamagotchi! D': Oh, well, I guess I'll manage somehow... Oh, I forgot to tell you- I wouldn't mind a bit of fan mail. I might even post it in the log :) And thanks Violetchilluvr3 for helping me with the pics! ^.^

Scarlett's fvaorite food is also officially fried chicken. She loves it! I fed it to her and she got all excited and stuffs.

Welp, I'll update later, K? <3

It's like, 5:35 AM here now, but my little brother got sick, so now I can't fall back asleep :l So, I guess I'll just ramble on for a bit until it's ACTUALLY daylight... >_>

I guess I never really introduced myself. My name's Tristan. Yes, I know it's an odd name for a girl. I love music, anime, manga, reading, writing, singing, and ramen. Ramen is an obsession of mine. Can't really explain why, it just is. I have 3 siblings, all younger. I swear, I'm in love with Sebastian Michaelis ;D I love tamagotchi, and my favorite version is the V4. I'm 14, but I normally act older- except for when I act younger. I'd love to make a few friends so PM if you want xD

Okay, I know that was random but still... Alright, on to more about Scarlett!~

Scarlett is still a Chamametchi, but I'm expecting her to possibly evolve later today. I also think I may re-decorate her egg. Not the outside, but the background..oh you know what I mean! Anyways, I guess I'll update after she wakes up.

Bye!~

Latest posts

Back