AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
My v4's an Ichigotchi and I was playing games with it this morning, then I checked its weight and it was ONLY 8 POUNDS!!! :D So I wanted to see if it weighed a babys weight so I played another game and it was only 6 pounds now!!!! -_- -_- :( :( :p Its suppose 2 be like 20 pounds or something!!! PLZ HELLLLLPPPP!!! Is this a glitch?! :p

My v4's an Ichigotchi and I was playing games with it this morning, then I checked its weight and it was ONLY 8 POUNDS!!!  -_- So I wanted to see if it weighed a babys weight so I played another game and it was only 6 pounds now!!!!  -_-   :(   :(   :(   :p Its suppose 2 be like 20 pounds or something!!! PLZ HELLLLLPPPP!!! Is this a glitch?!  :D
I sounds like a glitch. I suggest you "Download". When you download it will set your tamagotchi events about 7 hrs ago. She/he will probably lose a age.

:p Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded it to when it evolved into an Ichigotchi and its 15 pouds now!!!! It should still be 20!
The base weight of a teen is 15 pounds. It was 20 pounds, but when you download it turns back to it's base weight.

:nazotchi: Locky458

My v4's an Ichigotchi and I was playing games with it this morning, then I checked its weight and it was ONLY 8 POUNDS!!! ;) So I wanted to see if it weighed a babys weight so I played another game and it was only 6 pounds now!!!! :angry: :blink: ;) :eek: :nazotchi: Its suppose 2 be like 20 pounds or something!!! PLZ HELLLLLPPPP!!! Is this a glitch?! :kusatchi:
my ichigotchi was 0 pounds once.I fed it right away.It is probably because you played alot of games and it lost wieght.Just feed it a little and it will be fine

I downloaded it to when it evolved into an Ichigotchi and its 15 pouds now!!!! It should still be 20!
No, that is the base weight for a teen tamagotchi. If your tamagotchi was 20lbs. You downloaded it, and it returns to the base weight.

//Blackbird

That happened to me to, and I also have an ichigotchi! With the V4, you can keep on losing weight, unlike the other Tamagotchi.

Hope I helped,

Kacheek_rules448

cool!!! u actually have to watch its wieght. . . i guess that makes taking care of ur tama more difficult. . . .cool!!!

Thats really wierd even if you're supposed to watch it's weight! :nazotchi:

Great1190

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back