Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
OK, so today in science class an announcement came on the intercom: "Attention all students: Your teachers will be handing out a letter regarding a potential bomb threat. These letters need to be seen by parents tonight, no excuses."

That's when I got, like, totally freaked out. I am really scared of bombs..

The letter read -

Dear parents and guardians of *School name withheld* students:

During the end of school on Wednesday, May 2nd a report was received by my office by two students via a classroom teacher that graffiti was present in the 8th grade girls' bathroom stall. This graffiti was found to include derogatory references to teachers and staff, as well as making a bomb threat to the building. The threat stated: "I goin to bomb the school on May 4?"

~end, if you don't want to hear about how the principal took action and whatnot~

That scared me a lot more. I wanted to (and didn't want to at the same time) skip school tomorrow. My friends suggested that I use a blow dryer, put it on "HOT" and blow onto my forehead for about 30 secs., then act sick and tell my parents that I feel sick to my stomach.

But I'm not very good at acting or being dramatic and stuff, so I said to my friends "It might not work for me. See, I'm not a good actress. But it's worth a shot. If it fails, I fail to see Saturday."

After showing my mom the letter, she offered the chance for me to stay home from school tomorrow. I still am scared though, because it might not have worked for my friends.

:furawatchi:

OK, so today in science class an announcement came on the intercom: "Attention all students: Your teachers will be handing out a letter regarding a potential bomb threat. These letters need to be seen by parents tonight, no excuses."

The letter read -

During the end of school on Wednesday, May 2nd a report was received by my office by two students via a classroom teacher that graffiti was present in the 8th grade girls' bathroom stall. This graffiti was found to include derogatory references to teachers and staff, as well as making a bomb threat to the building. The threat stated: "I goin to bomb the school on May 4?"

~end, if you don't want to hear about how the principal took action and whatnot~

That scared me a lot more. I wanted to (and didn't want to at the same time) skip school tomorrow. My friends suggested that I use a blow dryer, put it on "HOT" and blow onto my forehead for about 30 secs., then act sick and tell my parents that I feel sick to my stomach.

But I'm not very good at acting or being dramatic and stuff, so I said to my friends "It might not work for me. See, I'm not a good actress. But it's worth a shot. If it fails, I fail to see Saturday."

After showing my mom the letter, she offered the chance for me to stay home from school tomorrow. I still am scared though, because it might not have worked for my friends.

:D
[SIZE=21pt]are u serious?!?!?!? :[/SIZE]o :p i would not want to go to school either and die young. but then again how would they get a bomb

[SIZE=21pt]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>are u serious?!?!?!? :[/SIZE]</span>o  :D   i would not want to go to school either and die young. but then again how would they get a bomb
Yes, I'm serious o_O IDK how theyd get the bomb though.. you still never know! I DONT WANNA DIE YET 13 YRS OLD IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO YOUNG!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does your principal even know if its a prank, or not. How would a mere child obtain such monstrous weapons? I think it's a prank. But I wouldn't blame your principal, it's better safe than sorry. They should've canceled school tomorrow for you for safety reasons. If there was ACTUALLY a bomb (which I HIGHLY doubt) the bomb squad would be there just incase.

[SIZE=21pt]IT'S A PRANK, GENIUS,[/SIZE]
Sure, it probably is but precaution isn't a waste of time. >.>

There HAVE been situations like this.

You shouldn't worry about it or anything, but just be cautious.

We had a gun threat the other day- no biggie, nothing happened.

Talk to your parents about it, they'll know what to do. ;]

The letter read -

:eek:
Don't be scared, It's most likely a prank.

But I know how you feel something weird/scary has happened twice at my school before.

It may have been an 8th grader talking like that - in order to get him/her out of school. If it is real, you are lucky you get to stay home. In Junior High, the principle checked for any bombs around the school -- and sent us outside.

There was a notification that some guy just called and said, 'A bomb will go of at so-and-so time.' I went to school, and I obviously didn't blow up into ashes.

Yes, I would be scared too, being that what happened at Virgina Tech but...all in what not I know that if I go down, my friends do too, and if you have true friends and you show up tomorrow and they do to, you'lll know they will stick with you no matter what..If not, they aren't your true friends, I know that my friend would die for me in an instant but...If I had a choice in your shoes on how to die, I would choose young and with my friends...so that way we know...

But anywho Yes...i would be scared but I would go in\....

Omigosh.. I would be scared too... I think you should skip school. x.X

Don't be scared, It's most likely a prank.  

But I know how you feel something weird/scary has happened twice at my school before.
they could get a bomb alls you hav to do is mix gun powder

they could get a bomb alls you hav to do is mix gun powder
Yeah right, how can a 13 year old child get gun powder. They are just trying to scare the creeps out of the whole school.

That's really scary. I would be terrified. If there is a bomb, I guess we'll all know, it'll be in newspapers across the U.S. (Assuming that's where you live.) Although I doubt it, I really don't think it's worth the risk. Why are you all assuming it was an 8th grader who wrote that? A stranger could have came into the school. Definitely stay home. Your life is more important than missing a single day of school.

Yeah right, how can a 13 year old child get gun powder. They are just trying to scare the creeps out of the whole school.
It's easy. ie, Totse, Anarchists Cookbook, jolly roger, etc.

I got one of those letters last year o.o It was a fake because a child got mad at his teacher, and gave the teacher a fake letter. He got suspended for 2 days -.- Most likely a prank, but you will be amazed at what weapons kids have these days o_o

The letter read -

:)
Oh my... a bomb :D ? That really must be scary. I don't want to die at age 12. Just be glad your mom's letting you stay home from school tommorow. I don't have to go to school either! PD day :p !

To all the people saying 'How could a kid get ahold of a bomb?' How do you think the shooters of Columbine had bombs? They aren't that hard to make if you have the right materials.

My school had a bomb threat my Sophomore year. They brought us out to the field at 1:45pm. The supposed bomb was set to go off at 1pm >.< Had the bomb threat been real, everyone at school that day would be dead.

At least your school's giving a days' warning.

Although it's probably a false alarm, it may be wise to stay home just in case. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled school for that day.

I doubt that it's real. It's good that your school is being cautious though. ;]

=]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back