AAAH! Heart...! Slowly...! Breaking..!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty22

Reaction score
Ok, there is this boy. He is my MAJOR crush. And its not JUST a crush, its a ♥crush♥

Lets call him N. THE ONLY REASON I GO TO SCHOOL IS FOR HIM! And for a week, or two, he doesn't come to school. No big deal, he will be back. And my friends bro all the sudden says "N left the school". So many things were running through my mind! I want N back! I try to think "he might come back"... BUT HE WONT! What do i do!

~Tamakitty22

^ ...?

On topic

Try to get over him maybe he hasnt left.. But if he has just move on I s'pose make friends with another boy?

I can see how sad this would be for you. Don't worry - I fully sympathise. :) If he has left, that is unfortunate, but there is nothing you can do. Don't worry, you'll get over him in time. Besides, huge crushes on someone you don't know that well are usually just phases (mostly based on physical attraction). There are loads of other great guys out there for you, I hope you find your man!! :lol:

-bratztroxg

You have your whole life infront of you don't worry about one crush because it will mess with your life.

Just like everyone else has been saying, you need to get over it. If he left, I'm sorry. If he didn't, great.

..and besides how do you know your friend's brother wasn't lying to make you upset..? You never know. Plus, eventually you will find someone else.

if your heart was broken, you'd be dead........ so SHUT UP!!!!

yea, one of my favorite sayings. no offence to u tho

so SHUT UP!!!!
what i mean is it's NOT the end of the world you have to move on. trust me, there are other fish in the sea. :blink:

[SIZE=8pt]oh you gotta keep it strong,[/SIZE]

move along

move along

like i know you do

and

even when your hope is gone

move along

move along

just to make it

through the night

^ Not the most helpful, but oddly true, in a, mean way?

ANYWAY, I can sympathize.

Which brings to mind a nice quote.

"If you love someone, let it go. If it comes back, it was always yours. If it doesn't, they aren't worth it."
They're only there to help you learn.

"Sometimes people come into your life, and leave. Yet, when the one comes, you'll know, because you'll finally understand why every thing else never worked."

^ Not the most helpful, but oddly true, in a, mean way?
ANYWAY, I can sympathize.

Which brings to mind a nice quote.

They're only there to help you learn.
I love that quote. xD

This has happened a few times to me before...

The only thing you can do is get over it, I'm sorry.

You have more important things to think about like school and other stuff. This crush shouldn't be keeping you upset because he's moving.

You have 70+ years to find a guy, and even if this one is moving away, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

im sorry if that other post was offensive. i didnt mean for it to be. anyway, when u love someone, you have to accept the facts. wake up and smell the roses cuz the coffee ain't ready yet. :( any way, move on. u never know. you might find someone better. :p

Us ladies don't need guys... you'll realize that soon. You'll do just fine without him, just move on. Get over him. If he just left without saying bye to you or anything, I don't think he really cared that much about you. [sorry if that's harsh.]

Lady power >:DD

Drop out of school. Why? He's the reason you go, right? <<

All these lovey topics are making me sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drop out of school. Why? He's the reason you go, right? <<
All these lovey topics are making me sick.
He didn't drop out, he went to another school. I'M OBSESSED. I have dreams about him! I'M GOING CRAZY. And he did say good bye. I'm trying to hold back my tears as i am writting this. And i SWEAR it was not based on physical appearance. We liked all the same things.

Just like everyone else has been saying, you need to get over it. If he left, I'm sorry. If he didn't, great.
..and besides how do you know your friend's brother wasn't lying to make you upset..? You never know. Plus, eventually you will find someone else.
Believe me, he doesn't lie. plus, didn't i say he wasnt at school for 3 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back