Abortion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Do you think such people would be good parents? It might be better for the child not to get born rather than be raised in such environment.
Not everyone is meant to be a parent. A child should be a miracle, not punishment.

I know 30+ year old women who are pro life and under 15 year olds who are pro choice :l

I guess nobody would complain about young pro choicers though.

And anyway, according to the poll, most people who voted are pro choice.

Age has nothing to do with it to be honest, if one has enough understanding of a subject...I just act lighthearted most of the time because I'm happier acting like a child. ;) I frequently take part in more serious discussions like this on other forums. I've been through a lot actually, even being sexually abused... I sympathize to those who were raped but nothing is a reason for killing in my opinion. It's debatable whether an embryo/fetus is life but I think it is... because it develops into a human UNLESS we kill it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. A 25-year-old I know on another website got an abortion,but when it happened, the women felt the baby kicking and thrashing... Is that not killing an innocent baby? And now she has depression...

That was a later term abortion but just because an early fetus is less developed and not humanlike doesn't mean it's okay to dispose of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know 30+ year old women who are pro life and under 15 year olds who are pro choice :l

I guess nobody would complain about young pro choicers though.

And anyway, according to the poll, most people who voted are pro choice.
So? I never said that the answer depends on age, I said that young people are not able to understand this subject. It's not easy to imagine being an adult with many really hard problems and decisions to make. It's not easy to imagine what you would do if you got raped and got pregnant. It's not easy to imagine something you have no idea about, and I think many people here don't even know/understand much about sex. Because they're too young.

I am not complaining about the votes, I don't really care if people agree with what I think or not and I don't care if the majority of votes are pro-life or pro-choice.

I am saying such topic is unsuitable for a forum that is toy-themed and most members are too young to talk about it. Because they don't understand the subject fully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay i can understandwhy people are pro-life. But i think abortion is something neccacry for the world. Lemme give you some examples.

A woman got raped and got a traumatic exeperince from it. She shouldnt have to go trough a pregnancy she doesnt want.

A woman is pregnant and has a big chance of dying if she dies you lose two lives but with abortion you only lose one life.

That are my reasons for being pro-choice. BUT if you dont use protection its your own fault and then you should not abort the fetus.

Yup im a bit young and may not know everything. But for now this are my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back