About 2 V.2 Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is KURIBOTCHI the starfish dude and is HITODETCHI the acorn dude, or Vise Versa?

• 1. No, KURIBOTCHI is definitely the starfish dude, and HITODETCHI is the acorn guy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No, HITODETCHI is definitely the starfish dude, and KURIBOTCHI is the acorn guy.

• 3. I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Kurobotchi is the acorn guy. I had the character oncew and i did alot of research. ;)

Kuribotchi is the little black nut.

I had the same question some weeks ago about these two characters names. So I posted a question and one of the regular TamaTalk members (can't remember who - sorry) told me that Kuri means 'chestnut' in Japanese - so it has got to be right!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yes, on a site:

"Kuri (chestnuts) are one of the most common and beloved tastes of autumn in Japan."

Oh well. It was a fair fight :wacko:

EDIT: And on another site: "'Hitode' which is starfish in Japanese."

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O Look, I was planning on making this poll a long time ago, and I already did. That's not very nice for you to ignore me like that.
Uhm, actually you didn't make it that long ago, only like... yesterday (as did I), and NEWS FLASH! I OBVIOUSLY wasn't ignoring you if I replied... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back