About American Idol 4/4/07

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjaya so needs to go, he's terrible. I heard that Simon said that if Sanjaya wins, he's quitting. :furawatchi: URGH AND SANJAYA WASN'T EVEN IN THE BOTTOM THREE LAST TIME!! But that girl crying was hilarious xD Did you see when Sanjaya sang that "Stepping out with my Baby" song? That was just scary. O_O I can't believe people are actually listening to Vote for the Worst...

*SNIFFS* Haley stills staying and I think that Girl with the red hair is named Gina and she left! :)
Sanjuaya stills there :furawatchi:

People think he's staying for 3 reasons.

1. For that little girl crying scene.

2. The Indians are making a big call line to vote for him.

or 3. vote for the worsest?

What do you think is it?

I'm glad Melina is staying.

PHIL AND Haley is going to get it because they keep on getting to the bottom vote (bottom 3, and etc) they been their to much.

But I think Haley is pretty! :D
[SIZE=14pt]My friend said that there is this really big nation wide talk show host who HATES Sanjuaya. He is telling everyone to vote for him to screw up American Idol's ratings and get it off the air.[/SIZE]

APPERENTLY PEOPLE ARE LISTENING!!!! :furawatchi:

I think he should go, too.

I didn't watch it this week...I do hate

Sanjuaya, though. Everyone in my family hates him.

If he wins, I'm only watching American Idol when the REAL singers perform.

Hopefully, he will not win. I can't wait till J.Lo performs next week!

Didn't you notice Haley always wears shorts skirts, shorts and dresses. I think Gina sings better then Haley.

I really don't know who to vote for! Duh! Of course not Sanjuaya! I loved on the one episode where Nick was singing Simon's favorite song! That was so funny! Thane the next morning we heard it on the bus to school! then the bus driver used the intercom to tell some kid to sit down and we missed half of the thing! I was ticked and we all yelled at the bus driver but the singing made me LOL! I found a clip on gmail for bad auditions! FUNNY!!Clickety!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to destroy the vote for the worst thing.

>.<

Gina should not have left. Sanjaya, Haley, and Chris Richardson shoulde go. Gina, Chris Sligh, and Brandon should return.

Didn't you notice Haley always wears shorts skirts, shorts and dresses. I think Gina sings better then Haley.
I just noticed that and also did you notice that she mostly sits down when she sing? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back