about Graagh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

settings

Reaction score
sorry to be a burden but i do not think there is anything wrong with Graagh! or any other page to count how many people have gone on the page. It's not hurting anyone and it is clearly not scaring any one and if i got this in the wrong place or just being annoying.Plz think about this before closing this.Is it REALLY so important we need to ban

and report anyone we see with it.In my opinion it's ok and when someone is found having it they will be banned/told off for no reason.

thats all i have to say i am sorry for taking up your time.

your regards •**•SETTINGS••*•

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, it is just a link. You aren't really kicking people, or eating their brains, or anything like that! People are making too mant topics like this, and it is getting annoying. Sorry if I am being rude, but that is What is on My Mind. :wacko:

It is considered a prank when it is marked as smethig it isn't. So that is why we do not allow them. If you want to have one, you must clearly indicated in your signature that it is a Pimp them/I ate your brain etc website, and there is already a topic about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back