About Tamagotchi iDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you know about the new Tamagotchi iDL? This new released Tamagotchi is colored, and has many new Tama characters for you! I just got mine yesterday for $250 in Target. This Tamagotchi is the best from all my Tama-collections. There's also a 15th anniversary version of this Tamagotchi iDL. You can also buy this toy online, in Amazon, e-bay, and many more other websites! It's way cheaper to buy on the internet by the way. I think it's icons are a bit hidden. But it is easy to use, though it's bigger than the usual Tamas.

It's colored. Cheats? I don't know any.

$250 ....? I'm hoping that's maybe HongKong dollars; if it was US dollars then you paid far too much. The normal price in Japan is no more than 5000 yen (which is equivalent to about $65 US.)

Where do you live? They don't sell the iD L in stores here. (PS, it's been out since March of last year...)

Do you know about the new Tamagotchi iDL? This new released Tamagotchi is colored, and has many new Tama characters for you! I just got mine yesterday for $250 in Target. This Tamagotchi is the best from all my Tama-collections. There's also a 15th anniversary version of this Tamagotchi iDL. You can also buy this toy online, in Amazon, e-bay, and many more other websites! It's way cheaper to buy on the internet by the way. I think it's icons are a bit hidden. But it is easy to use, though it's bigger than the usual Tamas.

It's colored. Cheats? I don't know any.
Huh????!!!!! Does target even sell tamagotchis? (I don't live in the U.S. :p ) and most iD L's aren't close to that price. Are you sure?

I'm buying a 15th Anniversary one for $63 dollars from my friend.

Also...I don't think iD L is in English yet...is it?

No, and it's not going to be. Bandai has said many, MANY times that they're not releasing a color version in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back