about the custume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: what costume? it sounds cool?!!! v1 v2 or v3?? :rolleyes:

V3 i think

:unsure: :wacko: :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the costume is on a v3. I have forgotten about how to get it, but let me get back to you on that one! The costume ONLY comes off when your tama goes to sleep. An easy/not so easy trick I learned was to set the time to have your tama go to sleep and then set it back to the reagular time. I hope that helps!

EDIT: I guess that there is also a cosutme on the v2! This will prove it!

Here is a quote I took from Tamacool on May 25 2005, 07:39 PM. They are all for the v2s. THIS is the topic. <-Click on the word THIS.

Here they are: 

ACBCABAC = Hair potion

CBAACABC = Costume (Thanks Tenduma)

ABBACBCC = Whole Cake (Thanks Chaochy56)

BACBCACB = Steak (Thanks Tyson and MacColl)

BCBACABA = Love Potion (Thanks DDK5)

There we go! All 5 codes and the people who found them out! When u have done all of these codes, legend has it that ur tama will become invinsible for a generation or 2 (It won't die for a generation or two)

Hope you like these and hope you show these to ur friends!

Regards,

TC

**Please Note: These Codes are correct, but your Tamagotchi will NOT becombe invinsible / invisible nor immortal** edit by TamaMum
Upon entering all of the codes you will recieve an item called !!. It enables your tama to have a copy of itself for a few seconds. They dance and then the other one poofs away. Once again, I hope this helped.

-Kimmy <3

:lol: When i put a costume on my tomogotchi i let it sleep then the next mornin the costume was off.

how do you get it on mines a child :unsure: is wat it looks like when its an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back