AC:WW and NINTENDOGS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkii002

Reaction score
hi guys in this topic we can swap AC:WW wifi information and brag about our NINTENDOGS!!!!!

Well,

Right now I have Nintendogs and a Nintendo DS. My dogs names are Lulu, Koko, Leah and Oreo. I also have 3,000 something dollars! Not very impressive but good enough for me! Lulu is a Shih tzu. Koko is a Golden Retriever. Leah is a Yorkshire Terrier. And Oreo is a Siberian Husky. :huh: I love my dogs!

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 :D

NINTENDOGS!!!!!!

i have three dogs:

holly: docshaund<sp?>: champion in agility and master in obedience

dori: dalmation: new born

nemo: dalmation: new born

i have all the items, dogs, and all the homes except seaside, also $90,000

oh ya and i have all this cuz my friend has a hacker cartridge and i used it!!!

ps u can pm me for AC:WW wifi info nintendog blogs and just for a friend!!!

plzz pm me or post to me ur wifi info for animal crossing and ill give u mine!!

well ya but first u have to swap friend codes, names, and towns!!

hey, heres some info on Nintendogs contests.

Disc Competition

NEVER go to the park to practice for a disc competition when there are dogs there.

Dogs that are good for disc competition are big dogs like german shepherd, labrador retriever, golden retriever, etc.

make sure that you're dog is looking at you when you're about to throw a flying disc or else he won't know that you have thrown.

Agility

It's really hard to train your dogs for agility at first but if you keep clicking on it and behind it they will learn quickly.

Dogs' that are good for agility are medium and small sized dogs, especially beagles and yorkshire terriers.

When the dog has only just learnt how to over come that obstacle, they will do it slowly but when they get used to it they will do it quickly.

Obedience Trial

To easily teach a dog a trick, teach him it over, and over again until he learns it. Then once he learns it, try getting him to do the trick without using the stylus, use your voice.

All dogs are good for obedience but I find that German shepherds learn quicker and are more obedient.

Make sure that your dog is 'beautiful' before entering it in a competition, the cleaner it is, the higher the score.

thax a lot but remember this isnt only about nintendogs itz about AC:WW to so dont be aafraid to post about either!!!

ACWW Im filthy rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ultra rare items.

Theyre hacked!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NookWay.

When I find my wifi connection ID,I will have Nokington's!

I have both games:

Nintendogs - dashund & friends - I have 8 dogs and one of them, Rebecca the golden retriever has learnt all of the tricks and has won the agility competition over 35 times in a row. I had all the breeds of dogs in the shop, over 30,000 trainer points, all the itmes and all of the house designs. :hitodetchi: I stopped playing nintendogs a few weeks ago as I had basically completed the whole game. ;)

Animal Crossing - My favourite nintendo DS game. I have owned this game for around 5 months and I have enjoyed playing on it almost every day since! :mametchi: I am currently paying off my 850,000 bells mortgage - which I think is the last. I have 5 rooms, alot of furniture and have completed a few catagories in my shop catalouge. I have nookintons & over 2100 balance points. My character has won the fishing contest, the bug off & the flower fest. I have the model of the 'Nook's Cranny' shop & the 1st Story & 2nd Story house model from the HRA as my house has been rated over 100,000 points! :nazotchi: I have a friend code but I need to be in a 'wi-fi hotspot' to get the correct internet connection to be able to connect via wi-fi. Most of my friends have animal crossing wild world so I connect with them alot. ;)

-sk8er girl-

I played the "Flower Waltz" Record on my Nintendogs, and my dogs danced! They twirled and jumped and were in the spotlight! :p And at the end they do backflips! :blink:

They make me so proud! :(

I have both games. I'm a little over the Nintendogs. It just isn't for me. I'd probably check in on my dogs more often, but they always look angry because I don't play that game a lot. I love AC: WW though. My absolute fav! I have the third to last house I think, I have Nookingtons. I have all the fruits. And coconuts! My town's environment is perfect! I have only four pictures so far...And I'm almost to 100,000 points for the HRA. Can't think of anything else to take note of. I almost have all my dinosaurs and fossils. Four to go I think.

with all due respect, i think this "bragging" thing will end up in fighting. :furawatchi:

I have both games:
Nintendogs - dashund & friends - I have 8 dogs and one of them, Rebecca the golden retriever has learnt all of the tricks and has won the agility competition over 35 times in a row. I had all the breeds of dogs in the shop, over 30,000 trainer points, all the itmes and all of the house designs. :( I stopped playing nintendogs a few weeks ago as I had basically completed the whole game. :)

Animal Crossing - My favourite nintendo DS game. I have owned this game for around 5 months and I have enjoyed playing on it almost every day since! :( I am currently paying off my 850,000 bells mortgage - which I think is the last. I have 5 rooms, alot of furniture and have completed a few catagories in my shop catalouge. I have nookintons & over 2100 balance points. My character has won the fishing contest, the bug off & the flower fest. I have the model of the 'Nook's Cranny' shop & the 1st Story & 2nd Story house model from the HRA as my house has been rated over 100,000 points! :( I have a friend code but I need to be in a 'wi-fi hotspot' to get the correct internet connection to be able to connect via wi-fi. Most of my friends have animal crossing wild world so I connect with them alot. :angry:

-sk8er girl-
Wow...alot better than me! :( :angry:

with all due respect, i think this "bragging" thing will end up in fighting.  :p

umm not to be rude but i dont think so. its doing GREAT so far!!!

anyway my AC:WW is doing great, but no one wants to wifi with me:(

and im getting back to my nintendogs becuz i havent played in awhile!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both but i play ACWW most.

But i still really like nintendogs

DOGS NAMES:

Lucky

Smarty

Spotty

Indigo

Tucky

Cutey

Daisy

Rose