AC:WW or Harvest Moon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
I have had my Nintendo DS Lite for a while now (like, a year) and I want to get a new game for it, because so far I have only got Cooking Mama, Hannah Montana and Bratz 4 Real. And I'm trading in my HM & Bratz games so that I can buy either Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing: Wild World. I was wondering if any of you guys had either one of these games and could say a little something about it to help me decide! And if anyone has BOTH, it would be really helpful if you said which you preferred! Thanks!

~bratztroxg

Harvest Moon just came out with a new DS game that I prefer over the original DS version.

Both games get extremely tedious, but they're both good.

I'd personally chose Harvest Moon over Animal Crossing, but I'm a huge fan of Harvest Moon.

@ JAY942942 Thanks! Nice and blunt! ^.^

@ City Lights The Harvest Moon game I wanted was the "Cute!" one, as it's called, with girls instead of boys, and the animals are more cute and stuff! ^ _ ^

@ Sweet Kandi Thanks for helping me! But now I'm confused because your opinion contrasts with JAY942942's!!!

It depends. If you have lots of time to play on your ds, then AC:WW, but if you don't have much time to play AC:WW, then your town will grow weeds and stuff ;) . But for Harvest Moon, you can pause your day, and the days go past faster. So like, a whole day is like 15mins. So it depends.

~Skuang~

P.s I bet my town (Ac:ww) has lots of Weeds and stuff..

P.s.s AC:WW = Animal Crossing : Wild world.

It depends. If you have lots of time to play on your ds, then AC:WW, but if you don't have much time to play AC:WW, then your town will grow weeds and stuff :) . But for Harvest Moon, you can pause your day, and the days go past faster. So like, a whole day is like 15mins. So it depends.
~Skuang~

P.s I bet my town (Ac:ww) has lots of Weeds and stuff..

P.s.s AC:WW = Animal Crossing : Wild world.
Thanks! I have a bit of time for my DS. I'd play for half an hour or so everyday - would that be enough for AC:WW to be weed-free? ;)

@ JAY942942 Thanks! Nice and blunt! ^.^
@ City Lights The Harvest Moon game I wanted was the "Cute!" one, as it's called, with girls instead of boys, and the animals are more cute and stuff! ^ _ ^

@ Sweet Kandi Thanks for helping me! But now I'm confused because your opinion contrasts with JAY942942's!!!
Honestly I wouldn't buy DS Cute.

It's insanely tedious and basically the whole first year you're just planting crops trying to build things.

Island of Happiness is similar in that sense, but you get more profit for your crops, which makes building a lot easier.

Honestly I wouldn't buy DS Cute.It's insanely tedious and basically the whole first year you're just planting crops trying to build things.

Island of Happiness is similar in that sense, but you get more profit for your crops, which makes building a lot easier.
Thanks for the help! I probably won't get DS Cute then. :huh:

Thanks! I have a bit of time for my DS. I'd play for half an hour or so everyday - would that be enough for AC:WW to be weed-free?  :p
That's plenty of time to run an Animal Crossing town :wub:

I like strategy games that run in real time.

I hate having to stop what I am doing because my charactern needs to have a sleep :gozarutchi:

That's why I like Animal Crossing. You play in real time - and the animals are cute and funny and the only humans are the ones you create yourself - so if you only want girls, don't make a boy character :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Wild World better as it is well....with more depth...and more realistic...

I also like the online play more...

Also, I feel Animal Crossing appeals to more people...Harvest Moon looks, well, babyish...like Imagine Babies or Baby DS.

Obviously, since it's a Nintendo first party title, it's pretty good.

Harvest Moon is a third party title.

Thanks! I have a bit of time for my DS. I'd play for half an hour or so everyday - would that be enough for AC:WW to be weed-free?  :blink:
you know, you only get three weeds a day, so you can easily pull them up. I have animal crossing, and it is one of my favourite games :hitodetchi: :) :kuribotchi:

The good thing about animal crossing is it has lots of puzzels, strategies and puzzles, but you don't have to any of these to enjoy it. you can pretty much do whatever you like :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you know, you only get three weeds a day, so you can easily pull them up. I have animal crossing, and it is one of my favourite games :hitodetchi: :p :furawatchi: The good thing about animal crossing is it has lots of puzzels, strategies and puzzles, but you don't have to any of these to enjoy it. you can pretty much do whatever you like :D
Thanks, tama crazy! :D

I'm on AC:WW's side!! -holds up AC:WW flag- Ok, if you want to get married, and just to farming and all of that stuff, Harvest Moon is your game. But if you want some different things, such as villagers, a nice house, money that you make, fishing, and other different scenarios, AC:WW is the perfect game for you. I don't like Harvest Moon, because whenever you accidentally or purposely throw any debris in town down, everyone likes you less. Including the one that you want to marry. That's why I have had Harvest Moon for the DS for a year, and the person I've been working very hard at still has a black hart. >.<

That's plenty of time to run an Animal Crossing town -_- I like strategy games that run in real time.

I hate having to stop what I am doing because my charactern needs to have a sleep :eek:

That's why I like Animal Crossing. You play in real time - and the animals are cute and funny and the only humans are the ones you create yourself - so if you only want girls, don't make a boy character :)
Yeah, because like in Harvest Moon 10 minutes = 5 seconds. xP

harvest moon hands down.

on the boy version you can become a billionnare. Instantly. On cute it freezes the game.

On ACWW, once you've seen and done everything, there's nothing to do. On harvest moon, there's lways something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back