Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ducky: NEXT PLOT WITH AXEL HE SHOULD MEET ROSE YES?

Axel smiled and pulled her aside.

Mokus said, "I'm Mokus! Who are you? And I'm stretchy! Wanna see?" She stretched her arms out to about 8 feet.

Ooc: Yeah. X3 I keep burning things in candle flames and I need to stop. :X

XovoX said, "That's fine." He looked back down at her, wondering the same thing.

Eli said, "Who, me?" He looked around as if trying to find out who she was adressing. "Oh yeah. I guess I was. But what does that have to do with my ankle?"

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: YES DEFINITELY c: & ah I do that all the time! Especially little bit of paper, it's a bad habit D:

Rose smiled. "Hey, I'm Rosemary. Call me Rose." Her eyes widened in shock as she watched his arms stretched. "That is pretty cool.."

Megan smiled and extended hand for him to take.

OoC: "HI, I'M MOKUS. I'M STRETCHY. WANNA SEE?"

"I never said it did." Geo said.

"What's up?" Moa asked.

Ooc: I burn everything I can reach. D: It doesn't turn out well.

Mokus's arms shot back to her sides. "You really think so?", he asked. "Thanks!"

XovoX looked down at her hand and took it in his own.

@Ana: I don't get it. Innuendo?

Eli looked a bit confused. "Okay. I thought we were talking about if my ankle was okay."

uhhh no she's more referring to his mental wellbeing/sanity/intelligence.

"Oh, no."

"What do you mean?" Moa asked.

@Ana: No, I know that. I mean the ooc thing you wrote in all caps.

Eli looked confused. "Oh? What were we talking about, then?"

ohhh. No, it's just like, who introduces themselves like that xD

that's like, "HI. I'M ANA. I SMELL NICE. SNIFF ME."

"Video games." Geo said

"Like, we've never really gotten too serious, and it's been like, two years." He frowned, "I mean, are you okay with that? You're not like, waiting for me to make a move or something, right?"

ANA THE MOMENT I MEET YOU I'M SO GONNA SNIFF YOU

She asked who he was and what his powers were. XD I realized it sounded weird when I was writing it, but sometimes you have to answer two questions in succesion.

"Oh.", he said, even more confused. "We play videogames with the pillow?"

"Um... well..." Moa hadn't been expecting that, "Well, yeah. I've kinda been waiting for you to do something. I didn't want you to feel pressured into anything."

".....huh?" Geo was confused now.

ooc: LOL! ahh! You'll get in trouble one day >: Is Mokus a boy or a girl? o;

Rose smiled. "Yeah. You're welcome." She stared at the flickering flame on her finger, smiling mischievously.

Megan continued to walk until they reached the lake, eventually they arrived. The view was breathtaking.

Ooc: I didn't want to say (And originally, I didn't know XD) But she is a girl.

Mokus said, "That must be really fuuun." as she stared at the fire.

XovoX saw Megan's face as she looked out at the lake. "You like the view?", he asked.

Ooc: I'm actually really surprised I haven't yet. :\

Eli said, "Well you asked if I was okay and said I was chewing on the pillow and said we were talking about videogames."

well duh, if she was a boy she wouldn't have to wear baggy shirts. but you'd think she'd just get a binder.

Geo blinked. "Ummm..."

Axel sighed, "Oh, man, Moa, I'm sorry! I wasn't sure if you wanted or not and... Ugh, I'm sorry."

ooc: Ahhh okay, I just didn't know wether to address her as 'him' or not XD

Rose smiled and leant closer to Mokus. "It is." She extended her arm forward so that she could see.

Megan smiled and gazed up at XovoX with a cheerful smile planted on her face. "Yeah.." Of course it wasn't the lake that she was talking about.

Eli said, "I don't understand video games at all. D:"

@Ana: If she wore tight shirts that would imply she was a guy, and she prefers to completely hide it.

And you talk like I know what that is.

@Ducky: Yup, that's fine! :3

Mokus looked at it through her colour-tinted glasses, which made it appear to be shooting about spastically in odd colours. "Ah, awesome!", she said, intrigued.

XovoX looked out at the lake for a bit and back at her. She looked so cheerful and innocent, he couldn't help but laugh a little. "Well, you sure don't look like a villian, kid. You're going to have to be more intimidating."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back