Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt - "ill let you know the wind can move water (With the help of the moon) wich can put out your fires and if i use the right portion of wind your fire is no use" *he argues and is realy tempted to brake a wall with axels spine*

Axel bit his lip, "Look, I don't know about you, but I happen to have a really short temper. I wouldn't mess with me, especially since you're a new student here. Ever heard of respect your upper classmen? Well, you should be doing that right now, before I decide to burn you to a crisp." Axel snapped his fingers, and a small flame hovered above them, "Seriously. I'm a pyromaniac who's willing to burn just about anything."

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt - *Looks at axel* "are you serious i dont know about giving you respect but i know i will give you what you deserve" *he says and sends a giant gust of wind at axel slaming him into a wall and braking it* "and thats not even a fragment of my power"

Axel growled at him, "You picked the wrong guy to mess with!" He pulled out a vial of his drink, and drank it, "I'll make you a pile of ashes." He shot his hands at Matt, blue fire pouring out from them.

Matt - *dodges it* you may think your hot stuff with your sparkly flames but compared to you I am a GOD!!!!"* he says and a light grey sword of wind appears in his light grey wind armoured hand and charges into axel ripping apart his clothing and flesh*

I am so tempted of making a Homosexual female

............You can't really rip him apart, cause that would result in killing him. D:

Andand then d it. xD

Axel cried out in pain, then decided that it wasn't worth it to keep fighting, "Come on, Nagoya. We're leaving. I don't want to keep this up any longer." He grabbed Nagoya's arm and started walking away, setting almost everything behind him on fire as he walked by.

Matt - *Flash's in-front of axel* "Your not gonna Leave like that" *the sword in his right hand retreats doubling the size of the armoured right arm and he punches axel in the stomach flinging him into another wall

Ahhg must make Homosexual female

"Dude! Leave us alone!" Axel yelled at him. "I'm not in the mood to deal with you!" He shot fire at him again, not stopping until he got a hit on Matt.

Matt - *got a hit on his arm and knocked down he gets up and the wind heals his cut but his armor stays broken in the spot*

Matts first weak point left shoulder

- Umm, Matt looks as if his roleplayer is god modding... /looks at brother/ I miighhhtttt join /watches/

"I'm tired of you. I don't want anything to do to you, so don't attack me!" He started to walk away again, taking Nagoya cause he still exists.

Matt - *was about to stop axel and nagoya but he collapsed and fainted*

Name: Miya

Personality: Kind caring sweet but easily jealous

Looks : Jet black hair,

Obsidian purople eyes, Quite small

Powers : She can control the earth and jump quite high and can restrain people

Specailty : Peacfully Being a villian

Dorm #: 3

Crush (optional): None (yet)

Other: She is homosexual (in her case lesbian)

Annie watched the battle with amusement, although it really wasn't too evident on her face. Really, some people didn't know when they should pick fights. She was cool with Axel, Moa, and all them, but that upstart was really getting under her skin.

Selena said, "Well, we're probably going to have it in the next couple of weeks. We started planning our wedding last year, and things have been popping up a lot from the time we got engaged."

@Spongy: (By the way, if you'd rather I just call you Ana, just tell me.) I remember Eli having had sort of exploded on her a couple of times, but Moa always forgiving him in sort of an indifferent manner usually. They knew each other okay, but mostly just as friends of friends.

@Ducky: Yeah, It's hard. But I don't know if I'll ever get better unless I take time out to work on it.

@Kuro: Yeah, you are godmodding a bit. I know from lots and lots and lots and lots of experience. But you learn as you go, y'know?

Eli said, "Hm... um... uh..." He went on like this for a bit. "I don't know. Oh wait! I remember something! I wanted to talk to Nagoya!"

XovoX looked over at Megan. "I don't know if I asked this earlier... but what is your age, even if you can only give me a relative range?"

Grey noticed Selena in the window and, forgetting about what he had just learned for a second, looked back at her and stuck his tounge out, then laughed. He decided then that he would keep the truth from her as long as possible. She was so happy, especially with the wedding coming up, and he hated to see her sad or worried.

Selena motioned for Grey to come in the cafe, waving wildly and beaming at him. She had completely no idea what was going on surrounding her and her father. If she did, she wouldn't be out in public. She would be booking a flight to Europe, and bringing Grey with her. They would have a quick wedding in the courthouse in their civilian identities, and they would be gone. But, she didn't know, so none of that was really relevant. "Well... we've been keeping our relationship a secret from them. Whenever we're doing assignments, we have a no PDA policy. But right now, since we're basically just being civilians, its okay. The heores only really know me in my villain get-up anyway."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back