Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't really know you well enough to not like you."

Moa rolled her eyes, "You'll live."

"I am positive you'll live, Axel. Chill out." bold text means persuasion xD

Rose smiled and tilted her head. "You're adorable.."

Megan blushed, her whole face was red. "W-Well... I feel the same" She lowered her head and bit her lip, anxiously waiting for his reaction.

Lolz xD

Axel calmed down, "Okay. Iguess you're right." He smiled.

AHH GUYS MY PHONE IS DYING IDKAY WHEN I'll HAVE A CHARGER

Eli had a hard time following her but pretty much got the basics.

Ooc: "I don't know you well enough to say whether or not I like you, but why don't you stay in my dorm a couple weeks while your ankle heals?"

Mokus blushed. "Thanks. You're pretty, too, miss!"

XovoX walked over to her and hugged her, wishing he had lips to kiss her with. "Well, that's all I could ask for.", he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose smiled and winked. "I know." She laughed playfully.

Megan hugged XovoX, grinning madly. She was so happy right now, even if he couldn't kiss her.. a hug would do.

ooc: YEAH!!! PARTAY!

Selena was in the mall, looking at furniture and all that good stuff. It was weird trying to imagine a domestic life, but whatever.

Oliver was at the playground, playing on a swingset. "I'm flying!"

Annie had come back from the doctor's, and was pacing around her dorm anxiously. This was not what she had wanted to hear. The diagnosis had been the worst possible.

BABIES! (my characters always get married or have babies. Fun times.)

Mokus, being the little terrible-at-interpretaion girl she was, was confused, but tried not to show it. "So, um, do you want to go and look for treasure, then?"

XovoX leaned his head on hers. "How are you so perfect?", he asked.

DID I HEAR DOMEBODY SAY PARTY?

Shadow saw Annie pacing. He walked up to her and put his 'hands' on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Annie, dear, what's troubling you so much?", he asked. "You're worrying me."

Grey was also looking. "Anything stand out to you?", he asked Selena as he looked at lamps.

Oh gosh, approaching 100th page post. We need to make that page epic.

YES WE DO!

HAPPY PAGE 100 guys! (just in case)

Annie sighed. "Shadow... I think you need to sit down. I have some... uh... news for you." She led him over to the couch with a sigh. "We need to talk."

Selena said, "I want a spinny chair! Or one of those orb chairs that hangs from the ceiling!"

Rose nodded and walked toward Mokus. "Sure."

Megan nuzzled her head into his chest and smiled, her heart was beating rapidly. "I could ask you the same question."

ooc: Agreed!

Grey smiled. "Spinny chairs? You won't just be getting yourself dizzy on them, will you?", he asked, although he knew the answer. "And orb chairs? I've never heard of those, did you see them in here?"

ooc: IN LIKE 5 POSTS. OH GOSH OH GOSH. YES.

Shadow followed her to the couch, and said calmly, "Of course. You can tell me anything. What is it?"

XovoX chuckled a little. "You're so sweet, dear, but I know I'm far from perfect."

Mokus swung from tree to tree with her stretchy arms. "Let's go look in the forest!"

Megan shook her head. "Not to me. You couldn't be anymore perfect." She gazed up at him and leant on her tip-toes, kissing his cheek lightly.

Rose was a bit weary with the whole 'forest' idea, but it wasn't as if anything was going to happen. "Wait up!" She called, chasing after the swinging girl.

OOC: OH MAN! OH GOSH. OH MAN!

Selena said, "Um... I don't know. I haven't seen any here. But a spinny chair is just as good!"

Annie said, "Okay... well... I went to the doctor. And it turns out that my illness is partially due to a cold... and... the vomiting and stuff is because I'm pregnant."

WOAAAAAH.

My phone lives! Thank god for my grandma's car charger!

Chase MAGICALLY appearred next to Oliver, "Ollie!"

XovoX blushed a little and hugged her a bit tighter. "I'm so happy...", he said, "That you can look past what nobody else can."

ooc: kkshhrnmrr OHMAN IT'S LIKE UPON US.

Mokus stopped and hung from a tree, turning her head. "Okay.", she said.

Grey laughed. "Alright. We'll look for those."

Shadow was frozen in shock. He stared at her, hoping she was lying, but her face made it obvious she wasn't. He stared at the floor. "Y-You can't be serious, Annie.", he whispered.

What in the name of crossbreedimg will this child look like, annyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back